Competitions Can you name everyone on the list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got 33/45

Didn't get: (in white)
Currie, Barlow, Reid, Sumner, Johnston, Thornton, McNeil, Heath, McKaigue, O'Dwyer, Orreal, Gordon

Very disappointed to miss O'Dwyer & Reid...

its really sad that when im bored at work i list 1 - 46 at work and write all the players name down i also when i see a number i refer it back to a player

got 46/46
That's very good since there are only 45 :D

I also used to do the listing of players.

45/45 - 1.30 to go. I got stuck on a few for 2/3 minutes. Great brain exercise : )

its really sad that when im bored at work i list 1 - 46 at work and write all the players name down i also when i see a number i refer it back to a player

got 46/46

Haha I've always done that at school, uni and work whenever I get bored in lectures/tuts/class or whatever. Or best 22's or what the team might be in 5 years. I do it with rugby too.

Anything to get me through work, so I'm with you on that one!

3/45.

I got frustrated trying to get Daniel Bradshaw's name spelt right and then realised I should probably be doing work.

42/45

Very disappointed to miss Malceski & Smith

I went through the team position by position, should definitely have picked the first guy up when I went through defenders. Also missed Barlow but that's probably because he is anonymous and doesn't do much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

82/88

Missed:
Aaron Rogers
Leigh Brockman
Brent Piltz
Brett Allison
Brett Meredith :eek:
Tony Lockett :eek: (Completely forgot about his comeback) :eek:

Ugh. 66. Missed:

AhMat, Bennett, Jude Bolton :)mad:), Andrew Bomford, Luke Brennan, Leigh Brockman, Nick Daffy, Simon Feast, Peter Filandia, Ryan Fitzgerald, Ben Fixter (I was trying to remember his name!), Troy Luff :)mad:), Ricky Mott, Craig O'Brien, Ryan O'Connor, Aaron Rogers, Jarrad Sundqvist (I remembered him, but couldn't spell his name, though I'm sure I tried spelling it like that at least once!), Josh Thewlis, Rohan Warfe, Jesse White :)mad:).

Some bad mistakes in there. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back