Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compare what Cripps did during his time off to Waite's entire career.

I don't think you can at all, soapy.

I highly doubt cripps got reported even once during the off-season.

seems a poor comparison to me... :p

On the subject of senior players who didn't set the required standard for the rest of the group, I don't think Betts should escape scrutiny here either.

We are going to be so much better for not having blokes who would just 'rock up' on the list anymore.

On the subject of senior players who didn't set the required standard for the rest of the group, I don't think Betts should escape scrutiny here either.

We are going to be so much better for not having blokes who would just 'rock up' on the list anymore.

Happy the club and Mick came out early and defused that awkwardness surrounding BB's controversial tweet. Its a great sign the lad realized it was a poor lapse of judgment, and has knuckled down and trained the house down from all reports, Mick handled it superbly, making jokes about it publicly, which would have put Blaine at ease.

In the past, I think those sort of things may have been swept under the carpet (and this is going back to the end of Parkin coaching era) .. (well obviously not social media gaffes, but you know what I mean) ..

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...aiming-to-play-round-one-20150210-13aiw7.html

Relieved Carlton recruit Kristian Jaksch says he's won his battle with a worrying foot injury and is targeting a round one debut with his new club.

Jaksch, who switched from GWS to Carlton at the end of last season, has returned to full training since being diagnosed in November with an injury that could have potentially sidelined him for most of the 2015 season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez this is good news. I still don't think he will play round 1 but will rather come in when someone needs a rest or gets injured and I am sure that won't take long. I see him as our extra man in defense and Watson as our extra up forward and just having him fit means that we aren't running thin in our backline. Hopefully we will see good signs from him as to where he is at during the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BF folk know far more about their clubs than the professionals.

Give me a harker training report over a rubbish puff piece that's basically a template any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10948989_1539377262984872_384672720_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back