Podcast Cat Attack Podcast 2024 - Kingy and Benny are back in 24 for K ROCK Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets keep this thread to questions for the boys rather than discussion posts please

GO Catters

Last edited:
Hey fellas, a question about the podcasting of post game KRock content. Is there any way we could get a single podcast with the entirety of the post game, siren to off air, in one? Would be great to be able to listen the antics from start to finish without having to queue up each individual piece of audio :)

Hello Gents,

We MUST start finals well, so the coaches persist with Blitz defending at the starting centre bounces with both Ferraris on the bench?!

So frustrating they didnt switch it up despite the opposition jumping us in the first quarter. Stubborness again sticking to plan A until the 4th.

Do or die finals now, not a time to stuff around 'they've all taken their turn'. We have seen that story before.

(I text this message in during the match, apologies if you covered it, it was hard to hear at times! So proud of that noise we brought to the G!)

*sorry Rex - I meant Audi/BMW/Subaru etc!
Ps Kingy we miss you on Twitter!

Attachments

• 8CAA5ACD-5B9F-4557-ADFF-6173D2CD5466.jpeg
    8CAA5ACD-5B9F-4557-ADFF-6173D2CD5466.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I know it probably matter but how J. Cameron only recieved 1 coaches vote for Saturday night boggles my mind.
Anyway good lucky win. I think one thing this team has done this year better than the past years is that they seem to be able to solve problems and change momentum on the run during quarters.
Let’s hope cat fans get to the G next Friday night worried about the 1 game in 4 weeks but I’m genuinely confident. As i also think geelong the town is up and about and there is a general buzz around.

Yeah I’ve noticed that as well. They see what the other team is doing and overcome it. Looked like this again second qtr Sat but it didn’t roll like that second half. The other thing they’re doing is grinding out close ones which reminds me of the good teams of recent times e.g., hawks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gday Gents

Busy in here this week. must be Finals time... Luv it!

Quick one from me -
WE cant afford to risk Kolo surely at this point.

I keep thinking Stokesy in 08.....close but not 100%.... and it showed.
Parfitt in, Kolo out.... MOC sub.

Also, Hopper gone cold or just the management posturing for a better deal in talking to Richmond so late in the piece.

Refresh well for the big one next week

GO Catters

Hey fellas, a question about the podcasting of post game KRock content. Is there any way we could get a single podcast with the entirety of the post game, siren to off air, in one? Would be great to be able to listen the antics from start to finish without having to queue up each individual piece of audio :)
Chuck this into the mix, when you talk to Gil about the 4.5B deal pls Benny. After all they say they are giving us a choice of Anthony Hudson or BT, and even Hudo is simply just not biased enuff. We need the Krock option.
Singapore Cat

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Any whispers of a Stanley injury? After being unsighted in the 1st quarter thought he did some nice things in the 2nd, then right at the end of the quarter (about 30 seconds to go), after a throw in contest, Darcy Cameron fell on Stanley's leg and Stanley went down awkwardly. He seemed to grab at his left knee/leg.

MIGHT explain why he was ineffective in the 2nd half and spent a large part of the 4th on the bench.

Any whispers of a Stanley injury? After being unsighted in the 1st quarter thought he did some nice things in the 2nd, then right at the end of the quarter (about 30 seconds to go), after a throw in contest, Darcy Cameron fell on Stanley's leg and Stanley went down awkwardly. He seemed to grab at his left knee/leg.

MIGHT explain why he was ineffective in the 2nd half and spent a large part of the 4th on the bench.

I thought he was ok but they didn’t use him late and went with Blics. But’s on he’s standing in front of the bench on the coverage I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A pre-Preliminary Final edition is recording Thursday PM.

Any questions, comments and criticisms welcome.

With the lions to come Friday night, hoping Kolodjashnij is right. Daniher hipwood and mcstay, we need him or we’ll be undersized down back.
I’m backing big Rhys, I think he’ll channel the spirit if Brad ottens prelim 07, and the big 0 will be on the blue bayou.
Blitz to take Neale and glove him OJ Simpson style. If we get enough entries, I’m confident our forward line can take care of brisbanes defenders. Andrew’s will be worries about the big t bone steak Hawkins, leaving Rohan and darty party to run free.
Start well, limit Neale and we can find ourselves in the big Dance
Also great news the grant tanner bruhn has supposedly chosen the cats as his go to destination

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Noticed our pressure rating wasn't all that high in week one, despite the great win. Brisbane was massive in this aspect in the second half against Melbourne which turned the game. What can we do to ratchet that up?

Lid is off at this point

Lots to talk about

Lost Hopper for $ to the Tigers .Ok
Got Bruhn nominating us. Win
Got Henry potentially nominating us. Big win. Can we play Hawkins, Cameron, Neale and Henry?

Dont like this kind of distraction in Finals however. Need to keep the external noise to the games at hand.

Speaking of which -
Does the impending moisture play to our strengths a bit in terms of getting ball forward at all cost - and does it make the list of Lions all over 198 a bit long.

Big night for us

Selwood equals Tuck's untouchable 39 Finals record. Amazing considering you can increase the length of HA season to get the total games played up.. but getting 39 Finals....thats a 1.5 seasons in Finals... remarkable achievement.

Bews with the 150.... great return from a FS pick 77 or so that could not run far and had to build his tank over the years.

WE just have to be ready to make it count from the start and that starts in the middle. Must be good Stanley this week and there is no tomorrow.
Long stops, be clean and be first it and take your chances when they arrive.

Who gets the Sub spot?

GO Catters

Hey gents,
Question to kingy first, what’s your tip for the. GFL granny?

I was confident earlier this Nervous about tomorrow night worried about leg speed of the lions. I feel that both sides line up on each other pretty well, where do Geelong find strength against the lions.
Go cats and excited to see Sando in the experts chair tomorrow night

The irony of getting Tanner Bruhn from GWS having used one of the picks we gave them for Jezza is not lost on me.

If we pick up Ollie Henry (pick 17 in that draft) we could end up with 2 first rounders in that draft. I remember the “cats sold the farm and have cost them the future” narrative at the time but we effectively swapped Kelly (14, 20 from WC, 24, 33) for Jezza (13, 15, 20) anyway, when all said and down it will come out as the best piece of business in draft history!

So anxious about Friday but feel it’s our year.

Hi all,

Due to a busy week for Benny & me, we are recording TODAY at 12:30pm.

Questions, comments and criticisms by then.

Kingy

I know that he cops a bit now and then but the impact that Gryan Miers had on Friday night was massive. A follow-up performance this weekend would be much appreciated.

Also I'm happy to donate a hamstring to "no relation" to get the boy up. Good condition, very low kilometres.

What a week we have ahead of us. Hope that Max Holmes gets up, was huge in the first quarter Friday night, but if there is any doubt they cant play him.
Should be a cracker next Saturday, I’m confident the cats can get up however if we are to lose i would be ok that it would be to Sydney they are a great club.
Have a great call and get the pussy cats home for us all.
Go Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back