Autopsy Cause of Death of the 2018 Joint Major Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember Koch saying a couple of years ago that if we make big profits we have failed as a club as he wants any excess put into our Community Programs. All well and good but surely to survive as an AFL Football club, which is, after all, what our primary purpose is, we need to make profits to invest batck into our football facilities, Albertom, new MCG size training ground etc.
Pure Koch bullshit and PR Spin.

Pure Koch bullshit and PR Spin.
Yes. We are all wanting profits. Our commercial arm has done well with its premier partners etc and therefore revenue is up but so are expenses. They are failing to sign the big fish and I think that significant failure requires a restructure of our commercial arm.

Was that an unintentional reference to a bf poster LR??

Also condolences to you, although I'm sure it was no surprise to you at all, assuming you are referring to the alignment with the PAFC as what you have been fired from.
No condolences please. It’s a relief in fact. I have nothing left to deliver, haven’t for some time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got involved with advising the Club back in March / April 2013 as a consequence of telling the story of Peter Chant on BigFooty.
It’s fitting therefore that my exit from physically serving the Club five and a half years later should happen as a consequence of telling a very different story on BigFooty.

Thought that may be the case, but I cannot find any trace of him posting a disagreeance with LR. I think I remember the post in question too but i don't remember it being from interstater. I haven't looked through this thread TBH though, I've looked using other methods.

Quite a bit has been excised from this thread, for reasonably reasonable reasons, I guess.

Quite a bit has been excised from this thread, for reasonably reasonable reasons, I guess.

What the *!? I’ve only just noticed that.

What a bullshit thing to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back