Chad cornes' assessment... good or bad?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's fine, but like gopower, disagree that Carlile has been as consistent as surjan and cassisi.

Carlile was a star but then his last month of so he has been below his standards. Played his worst game of the year against freo and looked to not give a s**t, possibly because his teammates weren't giving a s**t either (still no excuse).

Well if it wakes them up, I'm all for it.

Most of them don't deserve their pay checks this year.

Is this the same Chad Cornes that got spanked by a 2nd year player?

In fairness to Cornes, he doesn't claim that he is one of the 3 players who have pulled their weight. Cannot hurt to try and shame a few of the underperformed players given port's recent yo-yo form. Wouldn't be surprised if he was put up to it by the coach either.

Is this the same Chad Cornes that got spanked by a 2nd year player?

If a 2nd year player can spank his ass I cant wait to see what Fev does to that loudmouth p***k :D

I hate Chad Cornes more than any other player and will laugh so hard when Fev hands his ass to him this Sunday at AAMI!

If a 2nd year player can spank his ass I cant wait to see what Fev does to that loudmouth p***k :D

I hate Chad Cornes more than any other player and will laugh so hard when Fev hands his ass to him this Sunday at AAMI!

Fiji Bob has spanked Fev a few times mate so I'd wait a minute or 2 before spruiking off about Fevs ability to hand anyone anything.

Fiji Bob has spanked Fev a few times mate so I'd wait a minute or 2 before spruiking off about Fevs ability to hand anyone anything.

Is that so? The only time I remember this is our first encounter last year, where he did a good job. The next encounter, Fev kicked 4.4 on him.

Going by what you wrote, deep down inside of your heart, you love Chad Cornes and want to give him a big mushy bear hug. Just look at the emotion and interest that he draws from you regarding the game.

Chad Cornes = most loved player in the country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going by what you wrote, deep down inside of your heart, you love Chad Cornes and want to give him a big mushy bear hug. Just look at the emotion and interest that he draws from you regarding the game.

Chad Cornes = most loved player in the country.

The only emotion he will bring out in me is laughter when Fev shoves his fist down his throat and rips his heart out :mad:

Some of Chad's finest:

Before 2005 Showdown Semi: "Oh we'd love to play the Crows in a final... it'd be a dream final, 'cos we know how to beat them"

Earlier this year after beating Hawthorn at the G: "That was such a massive win for us, it could set us up well, with a pretty easy run looking ahead"

The only emotion he will bring out in me is laughter when Fev shoves his fist down his throat and rips his heart out :mad:

And given the inconsistency of the tribunal this year, Fev would probably get the same penalty as Chaplin did for a slightly late bump on Rich for that.

Some of Chad's finest:

Before 2005 Showdown Semi: "Oh we'd love to play the Crows in a final... it'd be a dream final, 'cos we know how to beat them"

He never said anything like that at all, not even close to being correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back