8- Green
7- Butters
6- Warner
5- Gulden
4- Davies Uniacke
3- Anderson
2- Rozee
1- Walsh

This is kornes list and not bad I think Brayshaw should be a top 5 he was AFLMVP last year and I think a couple of best and fairest and an All Australian.

Mine would be in this order

10-W Day
9- Rowell
8-Warner
7-Butters
6- Serong
5- Walsh
4-Green
3-Brayshaw
2-Anderson
1- Rozee

Last edited:
Honestly, I would have Noah Anderson at number one. Unbelievable player and underrated because he was/is always under the shadow of Matt Rowell.

LDU is not consistent enough.
Tom Green should be higher. Absolute gun. He and Greene keeping that side within arms reach of the eight.

Over 24 as players are usually at their peak in the 24 to 29 age range.
who would you take if you were starting a team now under or over? are the under top 10 good enough to get a flag?

Top 10 over would be roughly

1= Bont
2- Petracca
3- Oliver
4- Merrett
5- Neale
6- Steele
7- Dawson
8-Cripps
9- Miller
10- Coniglio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Walsh is the best of that list

This is kornes list and not bad I think Brayshaw should be a top 5 he was AFLMVP last year and I think a couple of best and fairest and an All Australian.

I guess it really depends are you going on "career so far" vs "form in 2023". Fairly well documented Brayshaw was carrying a knee injury for the first 6 rounds and he really lacked his trademark lateral movement / burst pace. So i'm comfortable with him not being in the top 10 for 2023.

I guess it really depends are you going on "career so far" vs "form in 2023". Fairly well documented Brayshaw was carrying a knee injury for the first 6 rounds and he really lacked his trademark lateral movement / burst pace. So i'm comfortable with him not being in the top 10 for 2023.
It was confirmed it wasn’t just this year.
Kane referenced last year.
Even just this year AB appears to be off compared to last year but his impact is still similar to Warner and rozee 2023 seasons

It was confirmed it wasn’t just this year.
Kane referenced last years finals for Warner.
He must not have watched Caleb’s final series.
AB set a high bar last year so he appears to be a bit off but
Even just this year AB has had a similar output to Warner and rozee 2023 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back