Best 10 under 21

Remove this Banner Ad

From what i saw this year, he is in my top 10 without question.
Imo, he wouldn't even be top 15.

His games & stats well below many other players & he was sub for many games.

Players who would be ahead...

Daicos
Sheezel
Wardlaw
Ashcroft
Wilmont
Fletcher
Horne-Francis
Owens
NWM
Windhager
Phillipou
Callaghan
Rachele
Soligo
Michalaney
McVee
Van Rooyen
Amiss
Ward
Humphrey
MacDonald
Weddle
Motlop
Hobbs
Gibney

Last edited:

You can't base it off stays if someone is the sub.
I think he would be top 15 not 10
The thing is many players are playing full games for most of the season, so would rank higher for now.

That's not to say he can't become top 10 once he becomes a full-time fixture in the side in the future.

The thing is many players are playing full games for most of the season, so would rank higher for now.

That's not to say he can't become top 10 once he becomes a full-time fixture in the side in the future.
I do agree, Sheldrick is an out and out mid, he was forced to play most of it as a forward pocket.
Easier to get opportunities at some clubs

I do agree, Sheldrick is an out and out mid, he was forced to play most of it as a forward pocket.
Easier to get opportunities at some clubs
I'm sure he would be more highly rated with more opportunities if he played at a lower ranked team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milera over that Nick Maxwel wannabe Gibcus is one of the few early draft calls the saints have really nailed in the last 15 years.

Milera over that Nick Maxwel wannabe Gibcus is one of the few early draft calls the saints have really nailed in the last 15 years.
How can you disparage Gibcus when he played 18 games in his first year and injured all second. You may be right with Milera over Gibcus, but really we don't know much about Gibcus just yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back