Kane Cornes doesnt think Trent Cotchin can kick 25 goals in 2023.

Will Cotchin kick 25+ goals in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ā€œDonā€™t know what sort of nickname weā€™ll have this year but Trent Colemanā€™s got a bit of a ring to it. A few of the boys were supportive of him about it but he mightā€™ve kicked three or four in a practice game the other day.ā€

Oh boy wowee, he kicked 3 or maybe even FOUR in a practice match!!!

Just hand him the Coleman NOW!!!

Bit of an odd time to post this?

All good Chef.
Whatever makes you happy.
Iā€™m glad my club creates that constant trigger for you.
creepy overly attached girlfriend GIF

Ummm, ok. You do you. šŸ˜¬

The only old mid on their last legs who has had a load of goals/assists when spending more time up forward (this century, at least - happy to be corrected) is Ablett Junior. 34 goals and 20 assists in 2019 while still racking up 20 disposals a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let us all bow down before the great Oracle Karen Cornes.

I expect no-one to doubt him when he reveals his 2024 prophecies that Nat Fyfe won't poll 40 votes and Tex Walker won't kick 200 goals.

Was a poor year for Cotch. Unfortunately couldnā€™t add a Coleman to his three premiership medals (as captain), Brownlow Medal, Leigh Matthews Trophy, state jumper (as captain), AA, B&Fs, etc.

Was a poor year for Cotch. Unfortunately couldnā€™t add a Coleman to his three premiership medals (as captain), Brownlow Medal, Leigh Matthews Trophy, state jumper (as captain), AA, B&Fs, etc.

Cotchin would barely be in the top 100 players of the 21st century. In fact he may not be in the top 100.

Cotchin would barely be in the top 100 players of the 21st century. In fact he may not be in the top 100.
Possibly right. Guess that makes his achievements all the more remarkable.

Now that heā€™s retired I look forward to his insightful commentary, big smile and perfect hair triggering individuals for years to come. I hope they rotate his byline each quarter for extra triggering impact. Here are some examples.

Trent Cotchin
2012 Brownlow Medallist

Trent Cotchin
2017 Premiership Captain

Trent Cotchin
2019 Premiership Captain

Trent Cotchin
2020 Premiership Captain

Trent Cotchin
Triple Premiership Captain

Trent Cotchin
Victorian State Captain

Possibly right. Guess that makes his achievements all the more remarkable.

Now that heā€™s retired I look forward to his insightful commentary, big smile and perfect hair triggering individuals for years to come. I hope they rotate his byline each quarter for extra triggering impact. Here are some examples.

Trent Cotchin
2012 Brownlow Medallist

Trent Cotchin
2017 Premiership Captain

Trent Cotchin
2019 Premiership Captain

Trent Cotchin
2020 Premiership Captain

Trent Cotchin
Triple Premiership Captain

Trent Cotchin
Victorian State Captain
Why would those things trigger people? They are some of his most endearing qualities. Cotch is a good lad.

If you want someone who triggers supporters, you're going to want Selwood or Dangerfield.

Back