Kane Cornes doesnt think Trent Cotchin can kick 25 goals in 2023.

Will Cotchin kick 25+ goals in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No. Check the OP. The thread was started in February on the back of Kane Cornes tweeting that Cotchin wouldn’t kick 25 goals for the year. Keep up.

Following the club and supporters saying he was going to become a goalkicker. Kane was just responding to that. He didn't start it and make the comment randomly.

Here you are discussing the topic you say losers discuss.
Cornes is part of the topic and you are discussing him, do you think yourself a loser?
Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

No. Check the OP. The thread was started in February on the back of Kane Cornes tweeting that Cotchin wouldn’t kick 25 goals for the year. Keep up.
Kane’s comment was on the back Riewoldt stating Cotchin was moving to the forward line.

This thread was created with 25 goals as a number that Big Footy would judge against Cotchin moving to the forward line.

“Don’t know what sort of nickname we’ll have this year but Trent Coleman’s got a bit of a ring to it. A few of the boys were supportive of him about it but he might’ve kicked three or four in a practice game the other day.”

Oh boy wowee, he kicked 3 or maybe even FOUR in a practice match!!!

Just hand him the Coleman NOW!!!

It's quite funny, you do know that poster called you a loser and you are defending them yeah?

Maybe you think they are right.
lol you think I’m defending someone? I’d suggest you reread the last few pages and then question your own comprehension abilities before making any judgement on my motives. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane’s comment was on the back Riewoldt stating Cotchin was moving to the forward line.

This thread was created with 25 goals as a number that Big Footy would judge against Cotchin moving to the forward line.
Incorrect. Riewoldt said he was adding another string to his bow. Do I need to explain that to you?

Incorrect. Riewoldt said he was adding another string to his bow. Do I need to explain that to you?
Jack called him Trent Coleman. Do I need to explain that to you?

Back