Roast Port Adelaide's failure to do a HIA assessment on Aliir - [AFL confirms both players FAILED concussion tests on Monday]

Remove this Banner Ad

True but his name will be forgotten pretty quickly in the scheme of things unless you keep looking into the incident again and again. He isnt a high profile member of the club. Its only people in the know who will remember.

Chris Davies and Ken Hinkley are the heads and face of our football department and ultimately should shoulder the responsibility.
it depends on how astute people in adelaide are. i've heard that there's a lot of lead in the water around there so it might disappear in a month or two, who knows!

Bolton is a downhill skier who does f**k all when it is his turn to stand up.
Looks like a star when his team is winning but when players are out and they need someone to stand up, he goes missing.
Cumberland I don't think is up to it.
Mckintosh looks like an old man and plays like one, time to hang up the boots.
Cotchin gone.
Martin gone (to Gold Coast)

Time to start again Tigers, it took 37 years to get to finals, it looks like that may repeat itself.
Posted in wrong thread.

the one you want is over there.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

it depends on how astute people in adelaide are. i've heard that there's a lot of lead in the water around there so it might disappear in a month or two, who knows!
It won't disappear, the Advertister pumped out 6 articles today alone, I'm sure they'll keep pumping them out over the coming weeks.

Thats if the lead doesn't kill us all first.

Can you really not see a difference between a club taking a little while to enact the protocols, verse a club completely ignoring them?
I also thought I saw him on the field, after the head clash with Trelor, isn't that a similar issue?

Perhaps my eyes have deceived me, it's been a long day and night after all.

So with the fine coming out of the softcap does that mean some one else will lose their job because of a doctor's incompetence while he keeps his?

So with the fine coming out of the softcap does that mean some one else will lose their job because of a doctor's incompetence while he keeps his?
Yep.

But apparently he is a "good bloke" cos he helped Kane Cornes kid. Kane Cornes should be paying for his own Dr rather than getting free services from Port Adelaide. What a complete arsehole.

It is genuinely concerning.

Does the AFL really think that Collingwood won’t wear a 100k fine to keep Daicos out there? Or Melbourne for Petracca?

Exactly. I said early on we have to trust the doctor's assessment, but if it turns out the doctor screwed up he has to be sanctioned.

It cant just be a fine. And the doctor has to face a penalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, McAdam one springs to mind, 2 weeks for McCartin but they didn't even test him
Watching at the game I was pretty disappointed we didn’t bring McAdam off. Haven’t gone back and looked at what the replays suggest.

Perhaps the issue was related to his fractured cheekbone and the doctors accurately assessed he was concussion free, but I still feel like that should have been time to take the cautious approach.

Didn’t think there was much wrong per say with Jonas’s handling - looked like he got bonked right on the sneck, went off for 2 long stints but obviously they were keeping a close eye on him.

Port up to their old tricks again?

Boak knocked out in the dying stages of their game against Melbourne. Play had to stop as he was assisted off.

On the AFL website report, he’s listed as an injury from the game with a “head knock”

He pulls out of his AFL360 spot tonight due to “friendly fire” from the game and needing a rest

But he’s not named on the injury list for Port today.

Will be interesting to see if he’s named.

Port up to their old tricks again?

Boak knocked out in the dying stages of their game against Melbourne. Play had to stop as he was assisted off.

On the AFL website report, he’s listed as an injury from the game with a “head knock”

He pulls out of his AFL360 spot tonight due to “friendly fire” from the game and needing a rest

But he’s not named on the injury list for Port today.

Will be interesting to see if he’s named.

He passed his SCAT test and wasn’t concussed at the time.

Being monitored for delayed but stop trying to make something happen that isn’t there.

He passed his SCAT test and wasn’t concussed at the time.

Being monitored for delayed but stop trying to make something happen that isn’t there.
Given your clubs track record, there is definitely something there

You're probably right.

But given what's happened previously how much trust do you have?

There’s just no reason to even try and throw shade at something which doesn’t exist here.

He passed the SCAT test - tick.
We’re monitoring for delayed - tick.
He’s removed from unnecessary media while resting - tick.

We couldn’t have been more open or cautious about him.

He will likely have further tests this week to assess any delayed symptoms and if he doesn’t play then, that will be why and fair enough. Not because of some conspiracy after following the correct protocol.

There’s just no reason to even try and throw shade at something which doesn’t exist here.

He passed the SCAT test - tick.
We’re monitoring for delayed - tick.
He’s removed from unnecessary media while resting - tick.

We couldn’t have been more open or cautious about him.

He will likely have further tests this week to assess any delayed symptoms and if he doesn’t play then, that will be why and fair enough. Not because of some conspiracy after following the correct protocol.
Was he knocked out in the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back