moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
A rare bit of live rugby on the BBC coming up! :)

Saturday: Leeds Rhinos v. St, Helens
Sunday: Warrington Wolves v. Catalan Dragons.

Saints and Warrington are the favourites; Leeds have had an indifferent season by their standards.

Will they be screened in Australia?

Sych a shame that Kyle Eastmond is still injured; I really think he is the brightest young talent in English rugby.

They just gave an amazing stat about Keiron Cunningham, the veteran St Helens hooker. Apparently he is from a big family, the youngest of ten (!) children. When he was born, one of his elder brothers had already won a Challenge Cup-winner's medal! :eek:

Keiron has since won seven, as well as five ESL championships and two World Club Challenge medals. He's made over 400 appearances for Saints.

A very good, competitive game which was in the balance right up to the final whistle, and a big improvement on last year's semi-finals, which were both disappointingly one-sided affairs.

Let's hope that Warrington and the Catalans can put on another good spectacle tomorrow.

Surely Warrington will be much too strong for bottom-of-the-table Catalans. Won't they?

Here we go!

A fantastic performance from Warrington, who really turned on the style with some terrific execution which would have graced the NRL any time (really, guys! :) )

A great final in prospect. Now if only I can find myself a job in the next three weeks, I'll be there! :)

Yeah, they were, but Warrington were good, and would have beaten better teams than them with that performance; they scored some lovely tries.

All set up for a good and competitive final. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back