NRL NRL 2023 - Finals Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday 22nd September
Penrith v Melbourne (Accor Stadium- 19:50)

Saturday 23rd September
Brisbane v New Zealand (Suncorp Stadium- 19:50)

The results seem inevitable, but I'm sensing an upset somewhere.
On the one hand Penrith and Broncos do seem just a clear level (maybe more) above.

On the other hand just about every time everyone just looks ahead and declares a result so far out it almost never pans out.

Nervous few days ahead!

Much like the AFL it seems a foregone conclusion that the top 2 sides get through to the big dance. However much like the AFL that GWS/Warriors story is getting more and more romantic and both of them would seem to have a little extra juice at the right time of year (and I hate saying it cause I’m a bronx man).

I’m still thinking Riff and Bronx but nervous for Saturday night.

You'd have to say it's a Brisbane v Penrith GF.

I just don't see the away teams being strong enough against two powerhouses at home.

Maybe the Storm because they are the Storm under Bellamy are capable of pulling off an upset, but I don't give them much chance.
I don't give the Warriors any chance at Suncorp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey he hates both teams lol

Let’s cut to the chase as long as Melbourne at least make Penrith earn it I’ll take it

LoL

I'm extremely happy with where we're at right now. RTS is back next year and no doubt a few others under what has turned out to be a master coaching appointment.

LoL

I'm extremely happy with where we're at right now. RTS is back next year and no doubt a few others under what has turned out to be a master coaching appointment.

Brilliant season regardless of what happens. I’d rather Brisbane win purely as they are more likely to push Penrith only so much Penrith I can take

I think those appointments are absolutely spot on. Klein has had an awful fortnight and deserves to miss.
Deserves to miss altogether.
Get someone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back