eddiesmith

TheBrownDog
Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Look at the AFL you don’t see St Kilda playing at Marvel or the Cats at Geelong (aside from 1 final years ago vs Freo). Just feel finals should not be held at 12k stadiums it’s ridiculous. Personally it should be home city finals not home ground.

St Kilda isn’t expected to take their home final to their oppositions home ground though.

Geelong also play home games at the MCG so not unrealistic.

AFL also get far bigger crowds, Cronulla v Roosters be lucky to get 20-25,00, hardly worth being forced to give up home ground advantage.

If the Roosters want a home final then earn one…

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
St Kilda isn’t expected to take their home final to their oppositions home ground though.

Geelong also play home games at the MCG so not unrealistic.

AFL also get far bigger crowds, Cronulla v Roosters be lucky to get 20-25,00, hardly worth being forced to give up home ground advantage.

If the Roosters want a home final then earn one…

Cronulla vs Roosters would get 35k minimum at a big stadium

Feraligatr

🐜 Defend the Island 🐜
Jul 19, 2010
South of the Yarra
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anahiem Ducks, Raptors
I actually don't know who i want to win the NRL grand final this year. Maybe Newcastle because of my mad Newcastle mate or the broncos because I like their colours.
I'd also be happy with the Warriors winning.

Exe Gesis

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Reckon the top four will be the last four teams in the semis.

Teams like Knight, Shark, Rooster will win round one, then lose round two.

Reckon Storms defeat the Panther in the Grand Final if that's the match up. Not willing to write off the Warrior like some/many do. Bronco really should be the next favorite after the Panther because they are stacked with talent. If the Storms don't beat the Panther, then the Bronco or Warrior will.

Next minute I'm totally wrong about everything.

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
What a rubbish game. The Broncos haven't even been great, the Storm have just been absolute dogshit.
Nah, bronx have been unreal. Unrelenting pressure has caused errors, unlucky not to be up by a lot more (or just not quite executing the last plays).

This ******* sucks for Paps and potentially Coates

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Reckon the top four will be the last four teams in the semis.

Teams like Knight, Shark, Rooster will win round one, then lose round two.

Reckon Storms defeat the Panther in the Grand Final if that's the match up. Not willing to write off the Warrior like some/many do. Bronco really should be the next favorite after the Panther because they are stacked with talent. If the Storms don't beat the Panther, then the Bronco or Warrior will.

Next minute I'm totally wrong about everything.
Storm gonna have Sharks or Roosters and probably not gonna have Coates or Paps now.

Really seriously up against it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
What a rubbish game. The Broncos haven't even been great, the Storm have just been absolute dogshit.

Not a rubbish game at all. Tough contest. Brisbane defended brilliantly, and they look as sharp as ever in attack. Melbourne: discipline nowhere near good enough, looked a bit scratchy all night. Cruel on Pap, though.

juss

Hall of Famer
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I'd still hope Storm can bounce back to make a PF, but not confident at all of going much further now.

I tipped Broncos for the premiership in round 2 or 3 after seeing them with Walsh at FB he was the missing link as they always had stacked talent everywhere else, tonight confirmed my tip for me.

a_fighting_fury

Premiership Player
May 7, 2007
Yarra Park
AFL Club
Richmond
I'd still hope Storm can bounce back to make a PF, but not confident at all of going much further now.

I tipped Broncos for the premiership in round 2 or 3 after seeing them with Walsh at FB he was the missing link as they always had stacked talent everywhere else, tonight confirmed my tip for me.

I can see Broncos winning it all too

Falconista

🌹Rebel red carnation🌹
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WPFC; WA; StGI Dragons; GumbiesFFC
It would be in character with 25 years of history for the Warriors to win today. Alas, they've been uncharacteristically 'normal' this year.

Exe Gesis

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Two smashings in the top four finals.

The bottom four will probably be much better contests

Remove this Banner Ad