NRL NRL 2023 - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the AFL you don’t see St Kilda playing at Marvel or the Cats at Geelong (aside from 1 final years ago vs Freo). Just feel finals should not be held at 12k stadiums it’s ridiculous. Personally it should be home city finals not home ground.

St Kilda isn’t expected to take their home final to their oppositions home ground though.

Geelong also play home games at the MCG so not unrealistic.

AFL also get far bigger crowds, Cronulla v Roosters be lucky to get 20-25,00, hardly worth being forced to give up home ground advantage.

If the Roosters want a home final then earn one…

St Kilda isn’t expected to take their home final to their oppositions home ground though.

Geelong also play home games at the MCG so not unrealistic.

AFL also get far bigger crowds, Cronulla v Roosters be lucky to get 20-25,00, hardly worth being forced to give up home ground advantage.

If the Roosters want a home final then earn one…

Cronulla vs Roosters would get 35k minimum at a big stadium

I actually don't know who i want to win the NRL grand final this year. Maybe Newcastle because of my mad Newcastle mate or the broncos because I like their colours.
I'd also be happy with the Warriors winning.

Reckon the top four will be the last four teams in the semis.

Teams like Knight, Shark, Rooster will win round one, then lose round two.

Reckon Storms defeat the Panther in the Grand Final if that's the match up. Not willing to write off the Warrior like some/many do. Bronco really should be the next favorite after the Panther because they are stacked with talent. If the Storms don't beat the Panther, then the Bronco or Warrior will.

Next minute I'm totally wrong about everything.

What a rubbish game. The Broncos haven't even been great, the Storm have just been absolute dogshit.

What a rubbish game. The Broncos haven't even been great, the Storm have just been absolute dogshit.
Nah, bronx have been unreal. Unrelenting pressure has caused errors, unlucky not to be up by a lot more (or just not quite executing the last plays).

This ******* sucks for Paps and potentially Coates

Reckon the top four will be the last four teams in the semis.

Teams like Knight, Shark, Rooster will win round one, then lose round two.

Reckon Storms defeat the Panther in the Grand Final if that's the match up. Not willing to write off the Warrior like some/many do. Bronco really should be the next favorite after the Panther because they are stacked with talent. If the Storms don't beat the Panther, then the Bronco or Warrior will.

Next minute I'm totally wrong about everything.
Storm gonna have Sharks or Roosters and probably not gonna have Coates or Paps now.

Really seriously up against it now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a rubbish game at all. Tough contest. Brisbane defended brilliantly, and they look as sharp as ever in attack. Melbourne: discipline nowhere near good enough, looked a bit scratchy all night. Cruel on Pap, though.

I'd still hope Storm can bounce back to make a PF, but not confident at all of going much further now.

I tipped Broncos for the premiership in round 2 or 3 after seeing them with Walsh at FB he was the missing link as they always had stacked talent everywhere else, tonight confirmed my tip for me.

I'd still hope Storm can bounce back to make a PF, but not confident at all of going much further now.

I tipped Broncos for the premiership in round 2 or 3 after seeing them with Walsh at FB he was the missing link as they always had stacked talent everywhere else, tonight confirmed my tip for me.

I can see Broncos winning it all too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back