Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the word "disarray" is a little over the top but dropping 2 senior players and getting smashed tomorrow will put a sh*t load of pressure back onto the club, considering what has been happening this season. Can you imagine, Caro and others will have a field day with vfl, aflw.... A win always helps but ultimately won't cover some issues the club is facing and will continue to face.

Anyway, lets hope we have a decent crack and enjoy our Saturday :)

Fair enough. I’ll always get a bit prickly whenever the topic of games in Tassie are brought up.

How do you think a Polec will respond?
He’s a proud player, he’ll be back better then ever, small bit of pain for long term gain..

No point crying over it..
It’s not Polec being dropped that is concerning me, it’s the 4 duds that have been consistently worse than him that haven’t been dropped that is the issue here.

And before you ask.....

MacMillan
Atley
Hall
Pittard

its an example or its a rest against a lesser side. We are not a 17th club with a fit list. I know this, you know this and every other fu** knows this.. we are a list capable of competing for the top 4. If you dont believe that, you dont realise we have had the best inside midfielder in the comp sitting on the sidelines feeding hay from a wheelchair

Wtf would we know? No one does

you’re acting like you are one of the coaches lol I personally think it’s a great move. Polec will play some games Very soon

We’ve been calling for north to make no player safe from being chopped and to drop the big names, we finally do and now people are having a meltdown?! Haha

:rolleyes:. i don't get some people these days, can't stick to the topic to have a mature discussion without the need to try make it personal, actually shows what an immature person you are. If you can't have a discussion don't bother posting a reply previously.
Because weve had enough! Someone said “oh trade brown because we we’ll get a top te draft pick” .. NO, until we relieve 25% of our list of their duties we will be nothing more than mediocre. We have a bunch of people who have played less than 50 games who have shown at times they can play at the level. Until the aforementioned are dropped, we are doomed for Tasie. And you know what? * it. Send us to Tassie, if we are going to stick fat with the s**t stuck in the exhaust fans.. may aswell stamp our delivery

Sat off posting for a bit to let it sink in.

What surprised me more than dropping one of our bests from last week is the way he worded it in the conference. No “rest” or “managed” but straight after him.

I’m also surprised that young Mahony lives to fight another day because he just looks like he needs a spell.

Having said this, I just want us to have a crack. If we do that then I’m happy. But if it’s the same crap as two-three weeks ago and a lack of anyone with X Factor then it ain’t gonna be good to watch.

At least Will Walker seems to be back on the radar

Sat off posting for a bit to let it sink in.

What surprised me more than dropping one of our bests from last week is the way he worded it in the conference. No “rest” or “managed” but straight after him.

I’m also surprised that young Mahony lives to fight another day because he just looks like he needs a spell.

Having said this, I just want us to have a crack. If we do that then I’m happy. But if it’s the same crap as two-three weeks ago and a lack of anyone with X Factor then it ain’t gonna be good to watch.

At least Will Walker seems to be back on the radar

ive watched mahoney, ive watched durdin, ive watched murphy.. they need exposure and they have something to give.. at the very least they are deprh for a list until something better comes a long.

the problems we have..

1. Ball use and accountability off half back
2. The attacking game plan which is abhorrent forward of centre.
3. Bal use and accountability off half back..

Our half backs are the worst in the AFL.

Intersting changes.
Polec must have higher standards set on him than 50% of our team.
He was good against the Blues, with the exception on the 1st qtr where he was asked to take the biggest mid going around.

I would have dropped at least 10 others before him.

Brown has been very ordinary so not really surprised there.
Only issue is where do they go to try and get their form back? Playing kick to kick in the hotel hallway?
Ya don’t think Polec should have higher standards than half the team? he’s prob got 100 games on most of them. I like Polec, but maybe there‘s something not sinking in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our half backs are the worst in the AFL.
You’re not wrong. JMac, Pittard & Atley should be in the firing line too.

But Mahony just has done nothing last fortnight. Looks slow and lethargic so a rest seemed required.

Maybe just want to give him a run against the Crows and then get his rest midweek.

Hope there’s some method to Shaw’s madness.
Hasn’t really shown any brilliance in the coaches box yet.
Team is playing disjointed footy - that might be due to injury or players learning the new game plan.
I just want to see Bonar and LDU get some midfield minutes.

You’re not wrong. JMac, Pittard & Atley should be in the firing line too.

But Mahony just has done nothing last fortnight. Looks slow and lethargic so a rest seemed required.

Maybe just want to give him a run against the Crows and then get his rest midweek.

you cant hang out kid finding his feet. Ive seen enough to think this kid is a shinboner..out of all of our kids him and kyron have question marks. Their endeavouris unreal and with the right direction they can be formidable and the right pieces to the puzzle

HAHA Brown has had some great games lately. No worries
Yeh nah sick as, he’s kicked 170 goals in 3 years?.. nah? Yeh? Nah? Yeh? Against essendon he had hurley and hooker over his head? .. ive also questioned our forward of centre tactics..
Brown is a lead up forward, with great delivery inside 50 he’d kick 80 a year! Trade him to the colliwobbles or the wesy coke and he’d be a pain in everyones arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back