Preview Changes and Preview Round 3 Power v Demons Saturday 7pm at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans will never kick 4 goals again in his life.
Well even the one goal he kicked last week was more than McEntee's last four games combined.

Ken has a weird fetish for small midfielders who's ceiling is SANFL and trying to make them into an AFL small forward. I'm not sure if it amuses him to watch them running around chasing the other team while they break their tackles and kick over them or if there is a greater plan.
Sounds like the whole coaching group is in on it though so it must be a pretty funny gag

If the final chapter of this jostling for spots between McEntee and Evans ends with them both being pushed out for SPP in a couple of weeks then whatever, I can live with either even though I'd prefer Evans. But if the plan is to keep one of McEntee/Evans and SPP ends up taking a spot from Williams or someone else I'm going to be real upset - and I'm pretty sure this is exactly the way it's going to go.

We don't need both DBJ and McEntee in our best 22. One is enough. Maybe more than enough

As we didn't play Melbourne last year, I'm really looking forward to see our midfield vs theirs. Wines v Viney, Rozee v Oliver and Butters v Petracca are just mouthwatering

If the final chapter of this jostling for spots between McEntee and Evans ends with them both being pushed out for SPP in a couple of weeks then whatever, I can live with either even though I'd prefer Evans. But if the plan is to keep one of McEntee/Evans and SPP ends up taking a spot from Williams or someone else I'm going to be real upset - and I'm pretty sure this is exactly the way it's going to go.

We don't need both DBJ and McEntee in our best 22. One is enough. Maybe more than enough

Nope.

I don't remember the exact wording but Chad made it pretty clear that the forward line structure is built off SPP and McEntee providing pressure in it.

Yes, the coaches for whatever reason treat McEntee as a catalyst for allowing our forward zones, pressure or whatever it is to function.

As we didn't play Melbourne last year, I'm really looking forward to see our midfield vs theirs. Wines v Viney, Rozee v Oliver and Butters v Petracca are just mouthwatering

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Beat them by like 3 at Adelaide Oval during the 13 game streak , butters best ever game asca mid

Nope.

I don't remember the exact wording but Chad made it pretty clear that the forward line structure is built off SPP and McEntee DBJ providing pressure in it.

Yes, the coaches for whatever reason treat McEntee as a catalyst for allowing our forward zones, pressure or whatever it is to function.
FTFY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope.

I don't remember the exact wording but Chad made it pretty clear that the forward line structure is built off SPP and McEntee providing pressure in it.

I don't see how people can't understand the pressure that McEntee builds in our forwardline.

Minimal touches and tackles, no scores, no score involvements - that all places a huge amount of pressure on our other forwards to actually play footy.

Burton CAN play on smalls for a time there he was absolutely brilliant against the best.

Then Ken moved him forward for some reason and he never seemed to recover.

Whatever Ken told him he needed to work on to regain his spot in defence failed spectacularly.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
COULD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back