Prediction Changes for round 15 v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I ever stop being worried and nervous in the time leading up to every game we play? Why do our opponents always look dangerous to me even when they haven't won in two months?

I'm the same. The shitter the team, the more pessimistic I am.

Will I ever stop being worried and nervous in the time leading up to every game we play? Why do our opponents always look dangerous to me even when they haven't won in two months?
Meh.
They have a ridiculous looking jumper, just can’t take them seriously.

I know Thursday team sheet doesn’t mean much; but Daicos named in the middle, good opportunity for him against younger bodies to have a breakout game and gain confidence for the rest of the year.

Yeah interesting, maybe an attempt to get him more involved as opposed to flashing in and out as he has been doing since he first played... By middle I assume you mean with Grundy and Adams in the charmingly retro named 'Followers'... It'll be interesting cos Swallow and Ainsworth are a couple of hardish nuts..

this is a sierious opportunity to lay the suns bare

He hasnt been getting games.

Played wll last week and quite rightly deserves a callup. De Goey will spend more time in the midfield replacing Treloar so Crocker comes into the forward line. It was one of a number of combinations the club could have gone with but they selected this based on VFL form.

I guess 5 goals is 5 goals, so fair enough... but watching the VFL highlights he did get a couple of cheap ones which involved no talent apart from being at the right place at the right time..

If Greenwood out then Maynard must be playing down back in his place. Sier to stay in midfield and crocker up front to (try and) cover Treloars loss in our midfield and his lost time up front.
With Appleby in Greenwood played forward last week, which I thought threw our structure out a bit. Crocker's a more attacking forward, so his inclusion possibly allows DeGoey to play more midfield minutes.

Last edited:
Crocker angst?

He’s not a star but he’s ok with what we have.

Great character around the place, a kid really.

Always puts in and has attitude. So it’s ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess 5 goals is 5 goals, so fair enough... but watching the VFL highlights he did get a couple of cheap ones which involved no talent apart from being at the right place at the right time..

The VFL have lost three in a row so its not like anybody has banged the door down in the past month.

Quite often being at the right place at the right time ... is a talent.

Quite often being at the right place at the right time ... is a talent.

Took the words right of my iPhone keypad!

I haven’t seen any Suns games this year, though news has it they can only play three quarters and of footy. That won’t be enough for a reved up Pies outfit doing it for poor (compared to bringoutthegimp) sick (seriously two hammers!) orphan (orphaned from GWS) Adam Treloar laying in his hospital bed.

Carn Sier, carn Crocker let’s bury them!

Crocker angst?

He’s not a star but he’s ok with what we have.

Great character around the place, a kid really.

Always puts in and has attitude. So it’s ok.
Agree Saintly, I don't mind him and glad he gets a look in on the back of some goals. Better for our forward structure than Greenwood too

That jumper hasn't prevented them from upsetting us in the past on more than one occasion.
Still looks stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back