Prediction Changes for round 15 v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we can win this game by 10 goals, and Adelaide do a number on WC by 6+ goals, we could finish this round in 2nd spot!....1st Richmond / 2nd Collingwood......the AFL would be loving that!!

Doesn't require those margins.

10 point win to adelaide and 38 point win to us will have us sitting 2nd.

Silly ladder would be silly.
Hooray for a favourable draw!
Although we still have WestCoast, Richmond, Sydney, Port Adelaide & North Melbourne to come (5 TOP 8 teams).
We need to win 3 of those to secure TOP 4.
Assuming we can account for GC, Essendon, Brisbane & Fremantle.

Although we still have WestCoast, Richmond, Sydney, Port Adelaide & North Melbourne to come (5 TOP 8 teams).

North Melbourne - No Waite.
WCE- No darling & No Kennedy

They’re significant advantages.

Best bit is North, WCE & Port all at the G.
We should beat them 3.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but apart from losing to Sydney & Richmond, there should be no losses, IF WE want to be a serious threat this year.

That takes us to 16-6. Probably 2nd or 3rd.

We should beat them 3.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but apart from losing to Sydney & Richmond, there should be no losses, IF WE want to be a serious threat this year.

I certainly hope so...

We should beat them 3.

That game against the Swans might determine whether we play them at home or away in the QF.

How to squeeze Varcoe, Moore, Elliott, Reid & Aish back in the 22 over the next 2-4 weeks?
Loads of pressure for positions = perform or be replaced.
Exciting few weeks coming up...

From this weeks team.

Elliott for Crocker
Aish for Mayne
Moore for Appleby
Varcoe for Daicos/Sier

Reid stays out for mine. Would prefer to play Mihochek to be honest.

B - Howe Dunn Sharenberg
HB - Maynard Moore Crisp
C - Phillips Pendlebury Sidebottom
HF - WHE Mihochek Varcoe
F - Elliott Cox Stephenson
R - Grundy Adams DeGoey
INT - Aish Langdon Thomas Sier/Daicos

I not sure they all are going to get back in,Elliott has been missing all season and Reid and Moore have hardly been sighted either.If they are not back within 3 rds we may have to put a line through them I don,t want to but their time is running out,when you have missed so much football it will take 3 or 4 rds to get up to speed and that is leaving it tight.

Varcoe and Aish will need a week or two in the 2,s they have been out for a while but at least were playing regularly,Treloar should be the only one to come in straight away and I would be loathed to do that imo.

We have to hope we do not get any more injuries and anyone coming back as a bonus,it is easy to get caught out with underdone players when finals approach,we did it ourselves with Jolly in the 2011gf and he got taken to the cleaners and so did we.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I not sure they all are going to get back in,Elliott has been missing all season and Reid and Moore have hardly been sighted either.If they are not back within 3 rds we may have to put a line through them I don,t want to but their time is running out,when you have missed so much football it will take 3 or 4 rds to get up to speed and that is leaving it tight.

Varcoe and Aish will need a week or two in the 2,s they have been out for a while but at least were playing regularly,Treloar should be the only one to come in straight away and I would be loathed to do that imo.

We have to hope we do not get any more injuries and anyone coming back as a bonus,it is easy to get caught out with underdone players when finals approach,we did it ourselves with Jolly in the 2011gf and he got taken to the cleaners and so did we.
I suspect Elliott and Moore and probably even Varcoe will all play VFL next week

It's on my bucket list to go up there for a weekend to watch a Pies game. Hopefully they keep putting us on school holidays so I can take the kids in the future.

Though I'm sure GCS will fold soon :p
Any excuse to escape freezing Melbourne in winter

I suspect Elliott and Moore and probably even Varcoe will all play VFL next week
Elliott and Moore definitely need to back to be back this weekend Varcoe maybe has another weeks grace but with hamstring injuries you want them out there testing their hammies under match conditions.Buckley himself could not get back after doing a hamstring and there was no one more diligent than he in terms of rehab.

How to squeeze Varcoe, Moore, Elliott, Reid & Aish back in the 22 over the next 2-4 weeks?
Loads of pressure for positions = perform or be replaced.
Exciting few weeks coming up...

Elliot for Crocker
reid doesnt make it
Varcoe for Daicos
Aish for Apples
moore for Mihcocek (plays defence)

Although i like both Brody and Apples, these changes may be necessary for experience given we are playing better teams.

Can Aish play forward of centre? When he comes back, rotations forward of centre of JDG, Sidey and Aish could be useful given trealoar is out

Essendon may well topple the Roos out of the 8 this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back