Preview Changes: R3 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure glad we went with proven failure and certain 2024 delistee Lachie Sholl for this game rather than Dowling or Nankervis. This club is going absolutely nowhere.

Don’t get me started on leadership group legends Smith and Murphy.

But fear not, the rock solid key defensive duo of Borlase and Keane will save the day.

Pick 9 Chayce Jones on a wing will rip the game to shreds. Zak Butters is overrated.

Pick 11 Lukey Pedlar might get to 15 disposals and hit the side of a house by foot one day too.

Prized first rounder Edward McHenry and his silky skills, lightning speed, strength in the contest and goalkicking nous will win the match for us.

Selection panel, recruiting, list management, coaching and game plan all completely fkd. Freo by 78.

Jones and Pedlar have talent.
McHenry is just too lightweight for his brain function.
Smith was good once.
Murphy is a great actor.
The Irishman has something.
Borlase solid SANFL player with great shoulders.

3 keepers/4 delists in a serious team with ambition.

Although I've been a forum member for 17 years, I rarely post. I generally assume that my thoughts on the subject of AFL football are relatively uninformed. Having said that, I can't fathom the thinking behind having Murphy as the sub. He has little flexibility in the role he can play (compared to somebody like Nankervis), and I don't see him coming on and having the manic impact of somebody like McHenry. I really can't think of the reasoning that would sit behind that choice.

Although I've been a forum member for 17 years, I rarely post. I generally assume that my thoughts on the subject of AFL football are relatively uninformed. Having said that, I can't fathom the thinking behind having Murphy as the sub. He has little flexibility in the role he can play (compared to somebody like Nankervis), and I don't see him coming on and having the manic impact of somebody like McHenry. I really can't think if the reasoning that would sit behind that choice.
It’s because they’re too scared to drop a member of the leadership group, but they’ve run out of places on the field to hide this talentless player with no skill. So now they’ll hide him as the sub and pray they don’t have to activate him.

Although I've been a forum member for 17 years, I rarely post. I generally assume that my thoughts on the subject of AFL football are relatively uninformed. Having said that, I can't fathom the thinking behind having Murphy as the sub. He has little flexibility in the role he can play (compared to somebody like Nankervis), and I don't see him coming on and having the manic impact of somebody like McHenry. I really can't think of the reasoning that would sit behind that choice.

We're managing his minutes before a triumphant return to full duties next week.

It’s because they’re too scared to drop a member of the leadership group, but they’ve run out of places on the field to hide this talentless player with no skill. So now they’ll hide him as the sub and pray they don’t have to activate him.
Hopefully the next step is out

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back