Preview Changes: Round 14 v Hawthorn

Gov back in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep had a look still wanna know wtf he is doing! Just like when he picked VB over Hartigan last year.

You can be top and still make mistakes. He hasnt picked his best team this week Teague said Gov was ready to go and Don is too soft to leave Otten out. Hope it dosent bite us.
I wonder if JPod wanted Otten down back too. It'll bite us soon if we don't switch it up.

Yep had a look still wanna know wtf he is doing! Just like when he picked VB over Hartigan last year.

You can be top and still make mistakes. He hasnt picked his best team this week Teague said Gov was ready to go and Don is too soft to leave Otten out. Hope it dosent bite us.

One game back after 9 weeks off would suggest otherwise and surprise surprise that was the result

No wonder that any dimwit wouldn't give me a bet, see Elite Crow I don't think you are a dimwit

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My point was that we're top, and probably the best team in the comp.
VB vs Hartigan was very early in his career as a coach, he learnt pretty quick on that one. I think we'll flog Hawthorn with our tall team, but this is the same height as last week. Don is giving Ottens and beech I've more game to prove who should be in for McGovern.
No matter all our disagreements here, I think I can safely say we all hope it's Ottens out.
I see this week's changes as finalising our defences, next week with McGovern we will do the same for our forward.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I could give a toss if they made John butcher an emergency it is an irrelevant pick

Seriously your hatred of Mackay is unhealthy

Yeah it's not like an emergency has ever played before.

And must send a good message back to the rest of the squad, "you too can be dropped twice play s**t and you're one step closer to getting rewarded and getting a game"

Yeah it's not like an emergency has ever played before.

And must send a good message back to the rest of the squad, "you too can be dropped twice play s**t and you're one step closer to getting rewarded and getting a game"

It's not u15 s they are grown men who play football for a living

I know the board try and read the tea leaves on who is named emergency I actually couldn't care

If someone gets ill he could get a crack maybe but 99% chance he won't not a biggy for me whoever gets emergency even my mate Doedee

It's not u15 s they are grown men who play football for a living

I know the board try and read the tea leaves on who is named emergency I actually couldn't care

If someone gets ill he could get a crack maybe but 99% chance he won't not a biggy for me whoever gets emergency even my mate Doedee

lol, yep, they're on big money so any notion of trying to manage their confidence levels goes out the window :rolleyes:

its this kind of sterile bullshit that's gotten us nowhere the last 20 years.

Wtf is Don doing? Lose more run and we have land of the giants up front.

Beech Otten Tex Jenkins Lynch is he taking the piss?

Manufacture 5 mins down back and 5 mins in the ruck for Otten again. Can someone explain how this helps the team? Staggering selection from a smart man.

It's crazy - I can't believe how top heavy we are.

We should win, but we're going in a midfielder short, with a slow forward line... I'm confident, but a bit worried.

Otten and Beech are nice stories, but they should be depth only - the best we have looked all year was early in the season - when we had a balanced side, that wasn't loaded with talks.

Have a look at the ladder then ask again what he's doing

Ladder doesn't cut it. Sound like we are defending our spot rather than forging ahead. Forge ahead.

lol, yep, they're on big money so any notion of trying to manage their confidence levels goes out the window :rolleyes:

its this kind of sterile bullshit that's gotten us nowhere the last 20 years.

Very different from the Marion Rams where guys are doing for the love which is shown in how many are shown the door or leave on their own accord to play for the opposition

The only way Hawthorn could beat us is if we fail to defend across the ground and allow a heap of short kicks and uncontested marks...and we've selected just the team to allow it to happen.

I'm hopeful our superior talent will get the win despite the selections.

Beech is fairly and squarely on the chopping block next week unless he has a phenomenal game tomorrow...Otten seems untouchable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's crazy - I can't believe how top heavy we are.

We should win, but we're going in a midfielder short, with a slow forward line... I'm confident, but a bit worried.

Otten and Beech are nice stories, but they should be depth only - the best we have looked all year was early in the season - when we had a balanced side, that wasn't loaded with talks.
Beech earned his place IMO. Otten did early doors but has fallen away a bit. The 2 of them probably will make way, but who is the extra midfielder ??

Our best 22 consists of Seedsman, Gov and Cheney replacing Otten, Kelly and Beech IMO, so where does that mid come from ??

It will bite us. Not this selection specifically but because we'll make some stupid, weak call exactly like this when it counts. It's what we always do.

But seriously, how the hell did Mackay with his 13 sanfl touches manage to leapfrog Knight with his 12 afl touches?

Wtf?
Knight needs to find form in the SANFL, as does Mackay but they always have the token senior squad member.

Reality is they'll both play against Centrals.

Ladder doesn't cut it. Sound like we are defending our spot rather than forging ahead. Forge ahead.
Still the best indicator at the half way point of the season. We have to spot and top form. Playing tall is aggressive, small is defensive, punching the ball, getting it onto the ground, run away.
I'm not saying we aren't playing too tall, but this criticism is over the top.

Still the best indicator at the half way point of the season. We have to spot and top form. Playing tall is aggressive, small is defensive, punching the ball, getting it onto the ground, run away.
I'm not saying we aren't playing too tall, but this criticism is over the top.

Night footy. Ground ball.

Back