Preview Changes: Round 19 v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

He spent time in the middle and had 6 possessions, he should be creating 2-3 goals and getting more possessions. 6!!!

CC us down on form you could say playing an easier team like the woods could get him confidence or he could go back and find it in the twos it could be a good opportunity to give Wigg a run

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In:Lever, Seedsman
Out: Keath, Brouch (injured)

B: Brown, Talia, Kelly
HB: Seedsman, Lever, Laird
C: Smith, Mrouch, Cameron
HF: Lynch, Walker, Knight
F: Betts, Jenkins, McGovern
R: Jacobs, Sloane, Douglas
I: Otten, Greenwood, Mackay, Atkins
Reckon this is spot on. Brad will have a week off vs pies to let the swelling go down. Then straight back in for either seed or dmac.

He spent time in the middle and had 6 possessions, he should be creating 2-3 goals and getting more possessions. 6!!!

That's ideal of course, but the couple of goals created pushes him from a shocker to a disappointing game. Double whammy in that not every player can play well, and he made the most of his limited opportunities.

I thought his effort & use of the ball was much better... but needs more consistency as has been only playing ok every 2nd game for the last couple of months.
Watching replay he was super important - when he hit his kicks right something happened every time

It was a good improvement in a big game which he needed - he added a lot

I found it to be one of his better games. Speaks volumes about his usual efforts when 14 touches makes you look like you're much improved.

He was okay with the ball, broke some lines and only bombed it long to absolutely nobody twice, which is a career low.

However, his opponents killed him offensively. The amount of times I saw Mackay's direct opponent leave him trailing and get involved in some really damaging play was ridiculous.

People will see his half decent runs on the TV, but at the ground Mackay was a liabiltiy defensively. Couldn't tag a ****ing elephant that bloke. Just get Seedsman in for him already. At least Seedsman lays tackles and takes some strong grabs.

There you go...much different to the 'Keath had 5 kicked on him!!' simpleton analysis.

He was very, very good for a debutant. Otten was given more license to roam so had a few extra touches but Keath will easily surpass him if given the chance.

He also has a 60m+ left foot cannon on him. Will be good to have someone else other than Smith who can launch it up field. Might catch a few teams off guard and aid our slingshot style.

As much as Keath excites they are not going to play him in front of Otten after having goals kicked on him

Will be great after a full pre season , first choice player next year
The reason Keath was on him was cause Otten had been outpointed already. 1 of those goals was after the free reversal/umps cheating.

Pigs bum Douglas has performed when it has counted we need him come finals Greenwood has to we need him come finals Mackay if he is in form gets a gig come finals if he's not in form piss him off

Knights I'm liking Kelly has grown on me

For me it's what they put on the park

Milera I'm seeing potential

But if they are playing twos they need to tear it up to get a gig in the ones don't give me any BS no one is tearing it up except for Thommo and I don't even want him in

You've cut Douglas heaps of slack justifying we needed him because he played well against Port in rd 3 and you dismissed 40 & 50% disposal efficiency games, that's having a fave if I've ever seen it

You've cut Douglas heaps of slack justifying we needed him because he played well against Port in rd 3 and you dismissed 40 & 50% disposal efficiency games, that's having a fave if I've ever seen it

I'm not surprised we need a Douglas like last night come finals or do you think gooch will have that output

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does that work?
Don't know but, when Sloane did his cheek 2 years ago twice he missed 4-6 weeks both times but there was some dude this year from ???? Team who played the next week I believe.

You mean this one

60q1-13f-8610.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back