Prediction Changes v bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Far out I'll drop my bundle if Homer's debut is as sub.

So assuming both Freddy and Switta are fit - is everyone else assuming Emmett is one of the definite outs?
It's hard to see JL drop either of Banners or Walters based off his press conference.
And hard to see Sturt out if no Voss/Tabs, neither which look likely.

Anyone concerned Cooper is in cause Freddy didn’t get up?
He trained fine yesterday. Was also pictured doing the beach activities today. Seems fine and all reports was close last week. Cooper Simpson is in because he can kick goals and create havoc in fwd line.

Sturt will be an interesting one. Either he is out with Tabs in, or Sturt is playing Banfield role.

Banfield, JOM, Erasmus, Hughes looking shaky for mine. One of the aforementioned may get a reprieve as a sub. Personally prefer Brodie to likely JOM/Banfield sub but unlikely to see anymore than 4-5 changes.

Far out I'll drop my bundle if Homer's debut is as sub.

So assuming both Freddy and Switta are fit - is everyone else assuming Emmett is one of the definite outs?
It's hard to see JL drop either of Banners or Walters based off his press conference.
And hard to see Sturt out if no Voss/Tabs, neither which look likely.

Listening to JLo I think Walter’s will be “managed”.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He trained fine yesterday. Was also pictured doing the beach activities today. Seems fine and all reports was close last week. Cooper Simpson is in because he can kick goals and create havoc in fwd line.

Sturt will be an interesting one. Either he is out with Tabs in, or Sturt is playing Banfield role.

Banfield, JOM, Erasmus, Hughes looking shaky for mine. One of the aforementioned may get a reprieve as a sub. Personally prefer Brodie to likely JOM/Banfield sub but unlikely to see anymore than 4-5 changes.

If we have only two talls, I think Sturt stays in as the lead up forward. So for mine

In: Chappy, Switter, Freddy, Simpson
Out: Hughes, Amiss, Erasmus, Walters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Well, this gives us something to be excited about.

I don't know how many changes to expect after this news, though. You'd think one of Switta or Frederick hasn't gotten up, although it would be pretty exciting to add all three to our forward-line.

In: Simpson, Switta, Frederick, Chapman
Out: Walters, Emmett, Amiss, Erasmus*

*Should be Jaeger.

If Switta or Frederick don't get up, Walters survives.

Getting closer to full strength , if JLo can’t get us playing something resembling a relevant style of footy in the next month or so it’s curtains for the bloke IMO

100%! If we cant beat middle of the pack teams like dogs or saints or bottom dwellers like tigers with this list at this point in our rebuild then JL is a bust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: Cooper Simpson, Heath Chapman, Michael Frederick, Pat Voss
OUT: Jye Amiss (concussion), Ethan Hughes (omitted), Neil Erasmus (omitted), Sam Sturt (omitted)

B: James Aish, Alex Pearce, Joshua Draper
HB: Hayden Young, Luke Ryan, Jordan Clark
C: Heath Chapman, Andrew Brayshaw, Jeremy Sharp
HF: Jaeger O’Meara, Luke Jackson, Michael Frederick
FF: Michael Walters, Josh Treacy, Tom Emmett
R/Fol: Sean Darcy, Caleb Serong, Nat Fyfe
INT: Bailey Banfield, Pat Voss, Matthew Johnson, Brandon Walker, Cooper Simpson

EMG: Neil Erasmus, Sam Sturt, Ethan Hughes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back