Preview Changes v Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fcuk me. What do you do. We're still a remote chance. They need to do this for Libba. At least let him win one on that sh1theap.

In: Sweet, McLean, Libba

Out: Smith, Poulter, Keath

Unlikely: If JJ is fit Baker goes

Bevo is gone. Conversations will be had. Smith can go with him.

We're f'all chance of making it. At least let Libba play with people who give a fcuk.

ScragCity gets his wish. English to the wing!

Last edited:

are we just going to try so we can maybe get Bont to squeeze a couple of more brownlow votes. He probably got 2 more today.

Seriously though who gives a *. Id rest all our stars cause we need them for 2024. Give Buss, Gallagher, Clarke debuts, farewell for Duryea. Wouldnt even bother bringing libba back in.

Apart from JJ and Libba if available our list is that poor I struggle to see anyone who would make an impact if they had the opportunity.

In: Busslinger, Gallagher, Sweet, McLean, Cleary

Out: Keath, VDM, Scott, McNeil, Duryea

Leave JJ out, no use risking him in a pointless game. A few outs are a thanks for your service, but you’re done.

In: McLean, Gallagher, Clarke, Busslinger
Out: Macrae, Vandermeer, Scott, Keath

Potential last game for 2016 Premiership player McLean. No point bringing Libba back and give Macrae an early break, he looks stuffed. I’d also say Cleary for Duryea, but am assuming this will be Doc’s last game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have this weird as fetish of making the 8 no matter what position we are in.

I have no doubt that Carlton flog GWS and we will beat Geelong. It's almost written in the stars after losing to HAW and WCE
As long as it’s possible I’d rather try.

One game makes little difference in the broad scheme of things.

We simply aren’t going to pack it in and play the kids while we’re a chance to play finals however slim that chance may be.

Libba, JJ in
VDM, Scott/Baker out

Out: Keath, macrea, VDM, Doc, Scott (sub)
In: Buss, Clarke, Cleary, Mclean, Libba

FB. Buss Jones Cleary
HB. Dale JOD Richard
C. Baker Libba Williams
HF. Mclean Naught West
FF. Flea Marra Clarke
R. English Bont Treloar
INT. B.Smith Poulter Daniel Lobb
SUB. Scott

We should obviously be nowhere near finals given the pathetic performances of the past two weeks, and the chokes in other games. It’s a blight on the rest of the comp that 12 wins in a 23 game season is going to be enough.

That said, if the cats win they’ll likely end up with pick 10 but if they lose they’ll likely end up with pick 7. Scott isn’t stupid, anyone needing an op will be in there this week and the kids will get a run too.

Whoever ends up fifth might as well have a bye into week 2 of finals if we end up making it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back