Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was an active contributor when it first started, don’t get me wrong, but we can’t even win games let alone piling in on a lack of Finals wins

Imagine the uproar if anyone created a thread on the days since we last a game

Stones in glass houses and all that

It's not that deep - it's just a fun opportunity to chat shit. BigFooty seems to have cracked down on a lot of that, unfortunately.

I miss having West Coast supporters change their avatars to Brad Scott whenever we played lol

It's not that deep - it's just a fun opportunity to chat s**t. BigFooty seems to have cracked down on a lot of that, unfortunately.

I miss having West Coast supporters change their avatars to Brad Scott whenever we played lol
One poster had an avatar photo with Nic Nats body and one of the scotts brothers face on it lol

Well my eagerly awaited junior footy schedule arrived today and, as anticipated, it’s a direct clash. Will be watching post Toes Jnr’s footy on delay. I’ll really miss sitting row Z of level 3 copping smartarse remarks from middle management types in Bummer jackets who work for the local council. What a shame!

IMG_5287.png

This year, you’re on the money. Last year he was playing significantly better.

Scott and about 10 other blokes are in the same s**t slump of form
Might be out of form as others are but still gut running the whole game covering more ground and meters gained than anyone, but hey drop him for biggie who can stand around like a stale bottle of piss wondeing what the hell is going on. But that one nice disposal going at 100 percent DE will be a real doozey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be out of form as others are but still gut running the whole game covering more ground and meters gained than anyone, but hey drop him for biggie who can stand around like a stale bottle of piss wondeing what the hell is going on. But that one nice disposal going at 100 percent DE will be a real doozey.
Im not asking for him to be dropped but he has directly been involved in multiple, countless turnovers actually and standing flat footed being un accountable which has lead to goals against. Flat out team demoralising stuff.

He is 1 player component that is the problem right now

Well my eagerly awaited junior footy schedule arrived today and, as anticipated, it’s a direct clash. Will be watching post Toes Jnr’s footy on delay. I’ll really miss sitting row Z of level 3 copping smartarse remarks from middle management types in Bummer jackets who work for the local council. What a shame!

View attachment 1989305
I used to ride the Dragster down to the local Newsagents window to see the Team lineup

HF line is really important to stem the drive that Redman and Martin offer.

Ford to Redman
Scott to Martin
Shiels to Merrett (in general play)

We have no hope in restricting them, and their defence now with McKay and our love of bombing forward will own Larkey.

We have to hope that we can run and gun, lower the eyes and spot up our medium forwards.

I suspect that no Draper will mean Xerri will mail Goldstein in the contest but will be too smart in general play racking up possessions.

We should do better than previous weeks however. Essendon by 62.

B:Archer (if fit) Corr McDonald
HB: Sheezel Comben Bergman

C:Simpkin LDU Fisher
F: Xerri Wardlaw Shiels

HF:Scott Greenwood Ford
F:Zurhaar Larkey Curtis

I:Stephenson Phillips Tucker Powell

S:Lazzaro

HF line is really important to stem the drive that Redman and Martin offer.

Ford to Redman
Scott to Martin
Shiels to Merrett (in general play)

We have no hope in restricting them, and their defence now with McKay and our love of bombing forward will own Larkey.

We have to hope that we can run and gun, lower the eyes and spot up our medium forwards.

I suspect that no Draper will mean Xerri will mail Goldstein in the contest but will be too smart in general play racking up possessions.

We should do better than previous weeks however. Essendon by 62.

B:Archer (if fit) Corr McDonald
HB: Sheezel Comben Bergman

C:Simpkin LDU Fisher
F: Xerri Wardlaw Shiels

HF:Scott Greenwood Ford
F:Zurhaar Larkey Curtis

I:Stephenson Phillips Tucker Powell

S:Lazzaro
that hair pulling bitch Merrit will ****ing towel shiels. Thats suicide.

Looking at the stats from the Suns match and Scott's disposal efficiency was around the same as McKercher, Wardlaw, Powell and LDU, yet there is no mention of dropping any of those players, although McKercher will miss. Everybody has been butchering the ball this season, but his continual singling out of Scott has become an embarrassment.

Looking at the stats from the Suns match and Scott's disposal efficiency was around the same as McKercher, Wardlaw, Powell and LDU, yet there is no mention of dropping any of those players, although McKercher will miss. Everybody has been butchering the ball this season, but his continual singling out of Scott has become an embarrassment.

As we know it's all because of one person on here who has him as his whipping boy. He yells loud enough that eventually others end up getting sucked in even though he's been wrong on so many occasions.

The only thing wrong with Scott right now is that he is playing in defense and not on the wing because Brady and co thought it would be a great idea to trade for Stephens.

As we know it's all because of one person on here who has him as his whipping boy. He yells loud enough that eventually others end up getting sucked in even though he's been wrong on so many occasions.

The only thing wrong with Scott right now is that he is playing in defense and not on the wing because Brady and co thought it would be a great idea to trade for Stephens.
No, Baily was on the wing vs gold coast. And ive watched every minute of every game bar one. Im not getting sucked in, Baily is trash this year. His ball use is trash, his accountability is trash. He is on thin ice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back