Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

To all those saying they don’t want to go because of what might happen.

Imagine if you won.

That is currently the nightmare living close to the surface of every Essendon supporters mind. That possibility must be worth the price of admission alone.
I like to think we can win every week however 1715845378723.gif

To all those saying they don’t want to go because of what might happen.

Imagine if you won.

That is currently the nightmare living close to the surface of every Essendon supporters mind. That possibility must be worth the price of admission alone.
I dont support opposing teams bar profits. However, I think it is worth the price of admission.. that final in 2014 which is burned into my soul was worth every ****ing penny

I dont support opposing teams bar profits. However, I think it is worth the price of admission.. that final in 2014 which is burned into my soul was worth every ******* penny
Yes. And I still feel the pain. Exactly! the tough games make the good games awesome. I made my kids go to every game in 2016 so they could experience the lows to finally enjoy the highs when we get the opportunity, like that of your 2014 finals win against us that still makes you smile. Sure they now hate football, but one day I think they will thank me (if they eventually talk to me again that is).

Yes. And I still feel the pain. Exactly! the tough games make the good games awesome. I made my kids go to every game in 2016 so they could experience the lows to finally enjoy the highs when we get the opportunity, like that of your 2014 finals win against us that still makes you smile. Sure they now hate football, but one day I think they will thank me (if they eventually talk to me again that is).
What highs have they experienced?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to feel bad for Phillips.

How is he expected to build any sort of consistency if he's bouncing in and out of the team each week?

Should never have played last week, even though he was ok. Needs a good month of VFL to build

Okay but the week before in VFL didn't he basically dominate and go BOG with something like 30+ touches and a bunch of tackles and clearances?

Not sure spending time in VFL is doing him much benefit beyond his current base.

The AFL media already running with "finals drought about to break" headlines.

Combine that with our own innate complete shitness and there's no reason to go.

The players won't hear a handful of us parked up the back of the bleachers. Its not a true home game so we probably get zilch % wise for attendance.

Stay home, take some DMT and put 1993 The Season That Was on.

Not only will you enjoy the viewing, you'll also believe you're travelling through Denis Pagan's hair. Win-win.

Excited to see Bergman back in, and I'm surprisingly interested in seeing how Taylor goes. The return of Stephens is dubious at best, and I must echo others' concerns around Ford being absent.

The AFL media already running with "finals drought about to break" headlines.
Already? campaigners are normally running with this preseason. All we can hope for is that they epically shit the bed much like us in 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back