Changes v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I can deal with Port winning because of the anguish it'd bring to Adelaide fans.
LOL ... that has been our DOUBLE-joy this year! The joy of winning the match, then the afterglow as we bathe in the Crow supporter misery! Long may it continue!

This week's match WILL be Port's toughest for the year, without a doubt! I am hoping for a closely fought match, that is a good spectacle to watch. A Port win will be the bonus!

This week's game is the first game of the season where I think i'll be able to handle an honourable loss.

I'm wrong though, i'll be absolutely crushed.

Same here, no matter what the odds against us were leading up to the game, after a loss I'm always shattered.

kurt tippett isnt really that much of an out for sydney. we have dominated him over the years, the stats are laughable. hes played against us 10 times, more than any other club, averages only 8 possessions a game, less than 4 marks a game and has kicked 11 goals against us. and most of that was in our terrible years, we have him well and truly covered.

Regardless of whether or not buddy should have got weeks I'm glad he'll be playing us this week. I also hope tippet gets up. I wanna play a red hot full strength Sydney at home just to get a better gauge going into finals

Couldn't agree more. Kochie said on Sunrise he's wishing for a hard contest, against a full-strength Swans side - doesn't want a win to come easy. It's good for finals prep, confidence and face it - a win against an undermanned team only gives the Crowvertiser something else negative to print about us!

a win against an undermanned team only gives the Crowvertiser something else negative to print about us!

Who needs to care what the local rag prints? We deal farther afield these days.

We don't play Hawthorn until round 18. This is just getting embarassing.

Port are my second favourite team. What's embarrassing? I hate Sydney and before you go there it has nothing to do with 12 or Buddy. Hated Sydney since the 80s. I don't like how you guys have always been looked after and unfortunately, to me, you are a necessary evil to bring in TV ratings. Hence your special treatment. Still hope Port smash you, regardless of when we play you. Will hope the same next week but I don't like the Tuggers too much so you won't see me on their board.

Looking forward to a good game. Really respect your achievements and team.

Apologies for Hawks supporters, they follow us around, still sooking after 2012 (and Buddy getting the hell out of there.)

I don't see how I followed you around. Unless I am mistaken this is a Port board. Whilst I am a mad Hawk supporter, Port are my favourite SA team and probably the only other team I follow closely, hence I am on here. Bit full of yourselves sometimes you Swannies. Anyway, not wanting to derail the Port board, Go Power.

Lets keep this about Port and Sydney. The other sh*t can go to the bay I reckon. Don't you ScrewInStuds

Who are you guys thinking most likely to come in -

Boak
Monfries
White

What's the go with Polec??? AFL lists him as a test?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets keep this about Port and Sydney. The other sh*t can go to the bay I reckon. Don't you ScrewInStuds

Who are you guys thinking most likely to come in -

Boak
Monfries
White

What's the go with Polec??? AFL lists him as a test?

Polec due to be assessed during the week last I heard? I reckon Boak will play.

The vision of Polecs injury looked pretty bad. He jumped and his entire bodyweight came down on his ankle which was twisted. Ive personally done something very similar to that and took 3 weeks to recover, mind you i was 29 at the time and definitely not able to continue playing. So that has to be a good sign.

saw something that he wasn't expected to train today and (im guessing he he will be named and tested on friday (in sydney) ie last week). he's expected to play still.

Tom Logan with 31 touches on the weekend for the Maggies, not saying bring him in yet.
But just a warning his yearly "disappear in the first half of the season and play well in the 2nd half to get a 1 year contract" trick is starting to come into fruition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back