Preview Changes vs Brisvegas [In: Greenwood, Comben & Shiels / Out: Pink, Lazzaro & CCJ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t be surprised if Xerri’s ruck style doesn’t gel with our mids. He may get a few clearances but they are rarely quality. I suspect he gets in the way and means our mids can’t get to work as easily

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Out: CCJ, Pink, Stepho, tucker
In: sellers, chom, ford, phillips

Pink should never play again for this club. Love Stepho but he's had a dreadful start to the season

Wouldn’t be surprised if Xerri’s ruck style doesn’t gel with our mids. He may get a few clearances but they are rarely quality. I suspect he gets in the way and means our mids can’t get to work as easily

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah he’s not great but he’s passable (at best) and is the best we have at the moment.

Out: CCJ, Pink, Stepho, lazz
In: sellers, chom, ford, phillips

Pink should never play again for this club. Love Stepho but he's had a dreadful start to the season
I don’t have a problem with anyone not rating Pink but to ignore Corr who has been hopeless year after year and horrendous this year and not wanting to see a third gamer again is absolutely comical.

What are you doing when Corr gives away his regular dumb free kicks every game or turns the ball over with his horrendous skills and decision making?

Pink doesn’t look that good but comical that you just ignore Corr and accept his shitness.

I'd bring Finbar in this week over Sellars only because we need an aerial presence coming out of defence. I really like Sellars but I'm just not sure he's the answer to CCJ out.

I really liked Greenwood directing the midfield in the VFL at stoppages, I think he should stay in a development role and be a last resort option for AFL. But, he's not the worst option for a CCJ replacement this week.

Despite people lauding Lazzaro's game today, and he was ok, we need a better option to compliment our midfield mix than him. It's a real shame as I rate him highly in many areas but he is so far off the mark in a few key aspects for the role.he plays. He is the epitome of an almost player, makes me sad. I still hope he can turn it around but......

I keep thinking about that scene from Money Ball when the recruiters are talking about some player they like but the knock on him is his girlfriend is a 5 at best. Laz just seems to lack confidence, same as Stephenson. Stephenson going bald is the worst result for the club. He's too skinny to rock a shaved head and probably too vein. I wonder if they both have a micro penis?

I'd bring Archer in for Tucker and move Scott to.the wing. I really don't see it with Tucker.

Tucker has been dogshit bad for 3 weeks.

I don’t care how well he trains, but * him off.

Too many of these blokes that are weighing us down.

Give blokes like Hardeman a run. They are the future, not these wage stealing spuds.

We cannot carry the amount of medium defenders who cannot defend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: CCJ, Corr, Pink, Tucker, Stephenson
In: Sellers, Comben, Biggie, Ford, Maley

Corr and Pink have to go, the two of them were deplorable today. Dawson survives because he is a far superior athlete compared to the other two.

We need to try a different forward setup. The reliance on Larkey is too much. So let’s throw it around and get more height up there in Sellers and Maley. Zurhaar goes up the ground and rotates through the midfield more. Ford rotates through the wings with Stephens/Scott.

B: Mcdonald, Comben, Biggie
HB: Sheezel, Dawson, Fisher
C: Stephens, Wardlaw, Scott
HF: Zurhaar, Sellers, Ford
F: Maley, Larkey, Curtis
Foll: Xerri, LDU, Powell
Int: McKercher, Lazzaro, Simpkin,
Sub: Drury/Stephenson/Tucker.

Tucker has been dogshit bad for 3 weeks.

I don’t care how well he trains, but * him off.

Too many of these blokes that are weighing us down.

Give blokes like Hardeman a run. They are the future, not these wage stealing spuds.

Anybody would be an upgrade on Tucker, useless and unsighted. I would like to see Hardeman sooner rather than later too

Out: CCJ, Corr, Pink, Tucker, Stephenson
In: Sellers, Comben, Biggie, Ford, Maley

Corr and Pink have to go, the two of them were deplorable today. Dawson survives because he is a far superior athlete compared to the other two.

We need to try a different forward setup. The reliance on Larkey is too much. So let’s throw it around and get more height up there in Sellers and Maley. Zurhaar goes up the ground and rotates through the midfield more. Ford rotates through the wings with Stephens/Scott.

B: Mcdonald, Comben, Biggie
HB: Sheezel, Dawson, Fisher
C: Stephens, Wardlaw, Scott
HF: Zurhaar, Sellers, Ford
F: Maley, Larkey, Curtis
Foll: Xerri, LDU, Powell
Int: McKercher, Lazzaro, Simpkin,
Sub: Drury/Stephenson/Tucker.

We need Chom forward, and we also need him back. 3 weeks in a row Souv’s lack of ability to compete in the air has been exposed.

We need Chom forward, and we also need him back. 3 weeks in a row Souv’s lack of ability to compete in the air has been exposed.
Reckon we've gotta give Sellers a go in the Mihocek role before we conclude that we need Chom forward.

His chemistry with Larks in the preseason looked quite promising.

Out: CCJ Tucker
In: Sellers/Finbar, Phillips

Need a tall target and an in and under mid.
None of the current mids seem to want to get dirty.

Can't ignore Sellars and or Fins game today.

Reckon we've gotta give Sellers a go in the Mihocek role before we conclude that we need Chom forward.

His chemistry with Larks in the preseason looked quite promising.
I'm with you in terms of Sellers, although he's not really physically AFL standard. He is a footballer, just concerned that he's not physically right yet. He will definitely play this year, but another pre season and he'll be better.

I'm with you in terms of Sellers, although he's not really physically AFL standard. He is a footballer, just concerned that he's not physically right yet. He will definitely play this year, but another pre season and he'll be better.
Not sure what you mean by "not physically right yet".

He looks more muscular than Souv.

He's never going to grow any higher.

Do you mean his tank?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back