Preview Changes vs Brisvegas [In: Greenwood, Comben & Shiels / Out: Pink, Lazzaro & CCJ]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t be surprised if Xerri’s ruck style doesn’t gel with our mids. He may get a few clearances but they are rarely quality. I suspect he gets in the way and means our mids can’t get to work as easily

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don’t know about this TBH. There’s so many moving parts some in players’ control some not. I think Xerri is going OK and they gel ok at times.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Xerri’s ruck style doesn’t gel with our mids. He may get a few clearances but they are rarely quality. I suspect he gets in the way and means our mids can’t get to work as easily

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He's never going to be Gawn, Sandilands or Cox, but he's playing at a more than acceptable standard at the moment, imo.

This won’t happen, but anyway:

Out:
CCJ, Tucker, Stevo, Corr

In:
Sellars, Ford, Drury (21 and 2 goals at hf today) and Chom.

Arch and Hardeman were both good today, but I doubt we make that change to move Mckercher up field. He’s wasted at hb.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comben ffs bombing to Larkey is embarassing
And our backline is park footy standerd the poor red headed kid ain’t up to it god bless him. And he ain’t Robinson Carusoe

This may be one of those games where we play Brisbane back into form
With our KPD’s defensive ability, Daniher and Hipwood, who have looked like Gumby and Gumbier this year, will kick 10 between them.

CCJ > Greenwood
Stephenson > Ford
Sellers (Sub)

l cant see Comben playing until Logue get back in the side to help him adjust to playing in the backline. Let him keep playing in the VFL to learn how to play back and build confidence. There is not enough steady support atm in Corr, Dawson and Pink to help him. Bringing him in this week to play against either Daniher or Hipwood could end up having a negative effect and its not as if we will win this week anyway. "IF" we bring Comben in then it might be best to wait for the Hawks or Adelaide games but as l said l would wait until Logue gets back..

With our KPD’s defensive ability, Daniher and Hipwood, who have looked like Gumby and Gumbier this year, will kick 10 between them.
Wont be anywher near as bad if we dont experiment with a zone like last year, hipwood aint no gun fwd but him and joe had about 12 joe the gooses between then last year,

But if we are not more accountable for our turnovers like today it will be in the vacinity of 6 to ten goals i suspect.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear clarko say Comben will provide a big body “forward or back”.

Maybe he’s seeing the truth.

HE'll have to be in next week.

He'll need ot relief ruck.

There is almost no one else.

CCJ > Greenwood
Stephenson > Ford
Sellers (Sub)

l cant see Comben playing until Logue get back in the side to help him adjust to playing in the backline. Let him keep playing in the VFL to learn how to play back and build confidence. There is not enough steady support atm in Corr, Dawson and Pink to help him. Bringing him in this week to play against either Daniher or Hipwood could end up having a negative effect and its not as if we will win this week anyway. "IF" we bring Comben in then it might be best to wait for the Hawks or Adelaide games but as l said l would wait until Logue gets back.
After today, I'd rather see Chom line up against Daniher than Corr or Pink.

One of them can play against Hipwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back