Preview Changes vs the Dockers

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Out: OMac, Jones, Smith
In: Hibberd, Picket, Bennell

A few other plays very much in the firing line but geez, I'm not sure there's anyone else worth bringing in.

Deck chairs on the Titanic never more apt. Let's go for a record amount of changes. I could pick out at least 12 if goody needs some help?

Anyone made the joke we should bring in Preuss and T Mac to play in defence and we can break the all-time AFL record for slowest, tallest defence in history?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Careful or someone at the club will get ideas.
Freo actually have tall forwards so they'll probably pull some dumb s**t like this. Or go the other way and have Chandler play on Lobb.

Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anyone made the joke we should bring in Preuss and T Mac to play in defence and we can break the all-time AFL record for slowest, tallest defence in history?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Shhhh. Don’t give Goodwin ideas.

Assuming we don’t play 837 key defenders;

In: Bennell, Lockhart, Pickett, Preuss, vandenBerg

Out: Gawn, Jones, O McDonald, Melksham, Smith

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Who cares. We're cooked. Season over. Give 8th to GWS. They'll potentially make a fist of finals. Send our players home to the comfort of their home. They clearly want to be there. Just forfeit and save further embarrassment and heartache.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
******* horrible team selection, Swans had a tonne of which mid sized smalls and just kicked it to their advantage, we picked a bunch of lumbering zone defenders.

Out- Smith, Omac, Jones, Harmes

In- Lockhart, Pickett, Hannan, Hibberd if ready

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Now Burgo has lightened the training load we should win the next 6 I reckon

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
We need more tall defenders and inside mids. Just unleash them all. Season is over. Most of us knew we'd sh** the bed and not make finals anyway. Maybe reverse the lines and have the forwards play back and the backs play forward? We might actually do better as most of our players are out of position anyway!

Can’t a person get old?

As I said in the next post, she had a drug addiction. She even says herself thats why she aged so quickly and why she looks like she does now :(

Back