Chris McAsey & Damien Mahonedddddy - Who are these goons?

Remove this Banner Ad

oh_my_hat

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2000
one-out in the goal squar
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Tottenham
I read this today on the Official AFL Web Site. Take particular note o the section about Steven Sziller...HULLO!!

RICHMOND

The Tigers have three core skills sessions a week with Monday and Wednesday’s at Punt Road and Sandringham. Other sessions are focused on flexibility and cross-training.

Ex-Saint Steven Sziller is training with the Tigers in the hope of being picked up in the pre-season draft and has impressed with his work on the track.

A handful of youngsters are also training with the club in the hope of being drafted or placed on the rookie draft. And as a special feature, afl.com.au’s Damien Mahoney has been training with them and monitoring their progress. Check out his exclusive reports at http://www.afl.com.au/7newsafl/feature_120.htm.

Matthew Richardson is recovering well from a severe foot injury but is still training conservatively at the moment. ‘Richo’ has opted for shaved-head look that is attracting plenty of interest.

Aaron James is recovering slowly from a knee reconstruction, while Duncan Kellaway is about three months ahead of James in his rehab program.

In other news, locals spotting big cats in the bush around Victoria's Grampians will no longer be dismissed as cranks. A large group of Tigers will be on the loose for an intensive three-day training camp in the region from 17-20 December.

Players will be divided into groups for the camp, with each group required to be self-sufficient for the period of time they are away from the base camp.

The Tigers will complete diverse outdoor activities which aim to develop mental and life skills, leadership and bonding.

I tried to highlight the section in bold font but it didn't work..can someone tell how to do that, I thought I ollowed the instructions but obviously not. Also how do you get the smiley faces in the text of a message, I can't get it to work.

OMH,

To use bold, you need to put a forward slash / before the 'b' in your closing tag.

ie., bold

To find the standard smilies, take the 'Smilies Legend' link which is to the left of your edit screen.

From there it is just a matter of typing them in (I've disabled them in this post for the example)

:)
:D
:eek:
:mad:
:rolleyes:

Here's the link anyway: http://www.bigfooty.com/ubb/smilies.html

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

[This message has been edited by CJH (edited 07 December 2000).]

test only /
redface.gif

testing/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back