Prediction Collingwood for a 3-peat? Too early?

Remove this Banner Ad

RocketBooster

Debutant
Sep 28, 2022
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Something special is brewing at Collingwood
Going to be difficult to beat them come the pointy end of this season and they are only going to get better the next few years.

Their come from behind in the last quarter ability is unmatched and is enough to give them a multi season edge
It’ll take other teams until 2025 to catch up to where Collingwood will be at.

Something special is brewing at Collingwood
Going to be difficult to beat them come the pointy end of this season and they are only going to get better the next few years.

Their come from behind in the last quarter ability is unmatched and is enough to give them a multi season edge
It’ll take other teams until 2025 to catch up to where Collingwood will be at.
Too early? more like too conservative. I think they'll never lose ever again.

Well we do already hold the record with 4, so why not?
Absolutely. I can't think of a single team, past or present who can beat them. The next 5 are yours to lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be shocked if they don't win it this year. Unloseable for the Pies.

Too many stars and Nick Daicos the difference as evidenced by the number of threads on Big Footy extolling his virtues.

Teams need a lot of luck for a threepeat, and we have a number of very strong teams emerging/maintaining (unlike the 2016 to 20 era) - Port Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide.

I'll be happy with 3 in the next 5 years.
Which one of those emerging teams can be compared to the Geelong dynasty?

Geelong won last year but nothing during Tiger Time, Footscray won in '16 and made another GF in '21 but none during Tiger Time. Tiger Time was before the stand rule.

Brisbane kicked 8 in about 6 minutes on them earlier this year. Adelaide did similar this week just gone.

They barely have a key forward. They are doing this purely through system, which could very well collapse come finals.

They are rightfully flag favourites, but i wouldnt at all put it past Melbourne or Brisbane to beat them in September.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back