Game Day Collingwood v Melbourne 7.20pm Thursday The G

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank F that's done.

Well done Pies, but wtf!
It's time to strut!

sassy-strut.gif

A win's a win this time of the year. The Didaka will likely be chock full of defenders + Bobby Hill in this one.

69 inside 50's to 37. How the boys down back held up against that I don't know but they won us the game tonight.

Pretty disappointing really. We won but very unconvincingly and we lack some real star quality players like Gawn and Petracca. Daicos and De Goey unsighted. The likes of Quaynor and Murphy eventually kept us in the game.
This.

I felt like Melbourne had 12 players who absolutely dominated their opponents... while Pies only had 6 players to won against their matchups... the defenders.

Gawn was smashed by Cox in the first half, but the end of the day we’re in a prelim and should make a grand final in our first year without Grundy.

Fact is you can’t tie so much salary up in one player who isn’t a match winner and McStays 2 goals the difference!!!

To be fair, Gawn smashed us over the night. But now we're likely to face Brisbane in the GF! WOOOO

I thought Lipinkski got into the game that quarter. Was impressed.
Gee, I didn't. My major memory of the few bits of play in which he was involved was him seemingly squibbing a contest and failing to pick up the ball. Seriously don't understand what anyone sees in him or on tonight's form McCreery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope.

Disagree.

Pies won the first quarter and the last 5 minute
I feel Melbourne only really played well the last half of the third and fourth
S
I feel Melbourne only really played well the last half of the third and fourth
Disagree

Pies won like 30% of the game... first quarter and about 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter.

Melbourne absolutely trashed Pies midfield.

Gawn was immense... Cox bet him early on but Gawn strained to win the 2nd half by a huge margin.

Pies had no answer to Melbourne's lock down defense kicking our of the defensive 50...

Quaynor and the defensive structure prevented Melbourne from winning by 50 points in this game... 69 to 37 Inside 50s is a beat down.

Nope.

Disagree.

Pies won the first quarter and the last 5 minute
S
Disagree

Pies won like 30% of the game... first quarter and about 5 minutes of the 2nd quarter.

Melbourne absolutely trashed Pies midfield.

Gawn was immense... Cox bet him early on but Gawn strained to win the 2nd half by a huge margin.

Pies had no answer to Melbourne's lock down defense kicking our of the defensive 50...

Quaynor and the defensive structure prevented Melbourne from winning by 50 points in this game... 69 to 37 Inside 50s is a beat down.
Who won?

A win's a win this time of the year. The Didaka will likely be chock full of defenders + Bobby Hill in this one.

69 inside 50's to 37. How the boys down back held up against that I don't know but they won us the game tonight.
Quite a few of the wiser BF heads noted Melbourne’s forward line was not strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back