Autopsy Round 1 v Melbourne Friday Sept 1 at 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee all the tipsters are tipping for a Melbourne win. Lets hope that they are ALL wrong!

Gee all the tipsters are tipping for a Melbourne win. Lets hope that they are ALL wrong!

No surprise they are tipping them given they won the flag. But we can take it up to them. Nobody knows what they can expect, given we havent had our best 2 mids in two seasons. Plus some new recruits.

I’m waiting for next week when everyone tips Melbourne after we ended up on top of the ladder.

No surprise they are tipping them given they won the flag. But we can take it up to them. Nobody knows what they can expect, given we havent had our best 2 mids in two seasons. Plus some new recruits.
I'm tipping the Pies becuase going agaisnt the golden rule of not tipping against your club never works lol

Anyone know what time the gates open and what time missy higgins is on? I'm trying to decide what time to get there. I dont want to miss the performance.
Looked but couldn't find anything.

Maybe 6.00pm as Melbourne also have their unfurling ceremony?

Melbourne website says:
Fans are encouraged to be in their seats by 6:30pm ahead of the musical act and flag unfurling, with the first bounce scheduled for 7:20pm.

Really looking forward to tonight's game. It's a shame we're missing Schleicher and Butler, hopefully both are back soon. I think Ruby is back next week, but have a few concerns about Butler.
Looking forward to seeing Tarni White and Eleri Morris, plus the full-time return of Brazill this season. I'm tipping Grace Campbell to be one of the better off season recruits in the competition this year. She's going to be keen to play midfield and we could see the best of her.
Of course the return of Davey and Bonnici is going to be massive and I look forward to watching them tonight. Both will be like a bull at the gate, after waiting nearly 16 months to play a competitive game of footy.....GO PIES!!!!

Just sat through the flag unfurling. Was excruciating, but it could have been worse. It could have been Carlton, in which case I’m already half way to Antarctica.

Condolences to you. I saw 1 minute of it on the telecast and nearly threw up in my mouth.

They’ve been well on top so far. Need cleaner hands in the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the dees supporter in the box it seems Collingwood aren’t having any influence on this game. It’s either great play by Melb or poor play by Melb.

a marked improvement on handballing already evident (probably been a league-wide focus this off-season) .... that was an enjoyable watch must say

I had no idea Davey was this good. Admittedly only started watching the AFLW a bit last season when she wasn't playing.

She’s a seriously good footballer. Missed seasons 6 and 7, after doing her ACL in round 1 of season 6.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back