Autopsy Round 1 v Melbourne Friday Sept 1 at 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

i wonder why we dont recruit. We only trade for players from other clubs. I know the expansion clubs get the recruits....but this has been going on for years.

i wonder why we dont recruit. We only trade for players from other clubs. I know the expansion clubs get the recruits....but this has been going on for years.
AFL handing players to other sides doesn’t help. Need someone to boost NSW footy, give Eva a footy development job, need to boost NSW again, change the rules for free agency and wages, so Molloy can get a massive cheque.

Then there’s the likes of Garner who left when our culture was s**t.

Good effort by the girls, but we haven't made ground on the better teams, and that probably wasn't expected this season by any of the other teams outside of Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good effort by the girls, but we haven't made ground on the better teams, and that probably wasn't expected this season by any of the other teams outside of Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide
We had a big opportunity to bridge the gap with Davey and Bonnici returning from injury. Unfortunately the off-season loss of Lambert and AFL sanctioned poaching of Molloy put paid to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back