Game Day Collingwood v Melbourne 7.20pm Thursday The G

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will but I am not going to ignore the struggle to win the game and the dominance of several Melbourne players along with the absence of several of our own stars. Let's also not pretend we have anything to boast about in the ruck department. Max Gawn absolutely destroyed Cox and Cameron. We were lucky that Melbourne's inaccuracy allowed us to fall over the line.

48-33 in Collingwood’s favour 🤷‍♂️

Gawn ran out the game better, but Cox killed him for 2.5 qtrs.

Pretty disappointing really. We won but very unconvincingly and we lack some real star quality players like Gawn and Petracca. Daicos and De Goey unsighted. The likes of Quaynor and Murphy eventually kept us in the game.

We were far from our best and still lead the entire game. I’m ok with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol

Stop changing the topic being a simpleton.

The Pies just showed weakness again which can backfire against the next team.

Bobby Hill was literally the difference tonight so next time the other team will just take him out.... and Pies would have nothing.

But go on, have a nice sleep and ignore the concerns.... I'm personally not ready for another heart break come grand final... or preliminary..... but if Pies was to lose, I would pick preliminary for sure as losing another gf is just too cruel.

48-33 in Collingwood’s favour 🤷‍♂️

Gawn ran out the game better, but Cox killed him for 2.5 qtrs.
Hang on...

Cox absolutely matched Gawn at the ruck contest.... and won a lot.

But Gawn beat him in one on one marking contests and literally disposed the ball around him easily....

With that said, Cox did well and respect him for sure.

Darcy Cameron looked awful in the ruck and in one on one's... had he not marked a couple of times, he would have been the worst player on the field.

Lol

Stop changing the topic being a simpleton.

The Pies just showed weakness again which can backfire against the next team.

Bobby Hill was literally the difference tonight so next time the other team will just take him out.... and Pies would have nothing.

But go on, have a nice sleep and ignore the concerns.... I'm personally not ready for another heart break come grand final... or preliminary..... but if Pies was to lose, I would pick preliminary for sure as losing another gf is just too cruel.
Who won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back