Game Day Collingwood vs Adelaide Game Day Thread

Will Infra Ted sleep through his alarm set for 2?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At the same time we needn't have done that.

I agree.

The positive is we've managed to turn the momentum in a major way. That's what we couldnt do against Melbourne earlier this year. Hopefully it's a sign that the team's grown and matured.

If they could just stop thinking they can rock up and have an easy win we'd all be a lot better off.

Pleased with that. Cats most likely team to go above us and we stay same margin effectively in front of them. Gws struggling to make to 4 Richmond are Richmond. Port could get up there but if they go above us we don't deserve to be there anyway
A good scare to focus us for next week

You are all welcome--I woke up right before half when were down a million.

Seems the boys decided to wake up themselves.

Great second half--to bad they apparently played first half like the game started at 1:20 am

Good first half to miss. It was rage inducing. Lack of effort and spirit, making Collingwood look like superstars.

Does anyone think we'll learn anything from that.
I doubt it:mad:

I think we fell back into old habits where we just tried to play fast footy but didn't react to Collingwood swamping the contest. We should have slowed play up in the 2nd quarter and looked for players leading up instead of bombing it long to contests. We did it well in the last 4 weeks but this week we were poor. Hopefully we realise what we did wrong and counter that come showdown.

I was screaming at the TV all second half. Neighbours must think I'm a nutter.

Least you didn't have cops called for screaming at tv at 4 am ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good first half to miss. It was rage enducing. Lack of effort and spirit, making Collingwood look like superstars.

Seems it was indeed wise to catch an extra hour of nap time.

Second half was plenty enough for the ol' blood pressure

Milera and Seedsman not up to it. Keath and Sauce poor. Sign Gov up now! I mean tonight

No but you'll call our players soft and whatever else. I know which is worse.
Um I called JJ soft? Because he was being soft? Point being? Did you watch his first half? Credit to him he was much better in the second half but he played horrible in the first.

Back