Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat out refusing to watch/listen to anything with that *head involved this year. Same goes for that purple campaigner and volkano…

I need more positivity in my life and those 3 don’t get me anywhere near that.
I rarely watch any footy media now, you will feel better about it. Just tend to watch North site and GiantRoo media lol

Last edited:

Sam the producer is a North man & he’s been desperate to get some North players on the show. Nice to have back to back episodes.
I’d love a past player on there. A lot more to talk about with players who’ve had a full career & particularly interesting if they’ve had a bit go on off the field. Surely Schwatta gets a look in?

They're obsessed with us, this is the first FC ep of the season and we've opened it up.. thought we were a small club?

If Caro is going to continue to SLAM us, is there any chance that she could mention the situation regarding Ross Lyon and the Woman, at Fremantle?

What happened there? Why is Ross still allowed to coach? Why concentrate on us? Bartlett didn't win the Brownlow, f**k off.

Couldn't watch it - did her news preview sum up the whole report or did she actually have some facts or specifics?
“Itth fair to thay huthchy thath imth a mitherable oldth campaigner” - Caro

I also didn’t watch but I’m told she said something like this

Or JB rejecting her or North existing.

She isn’t worth anyone’s time.

My old man played for the club, but this has shaken him. He has aphasia and is impacted, by these reports. He rang me before, to discuss this exact topic. I had to let him know, that it's all good. Her shi*e reporting impacts ALL demographics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My old man played for the club, but this has shaken him. He has aphasia and is impacted, by these reports. He rang me before, to discuss this exact topic. I had to let him know, that it's all good. Her shi*e reporting impacts ALL demographics.
Go around there and block ch9
Save him the heartache of seeing that thing just before bedtime

Honest to god I cannot fathom the level of boredom you all must be experiencing to actively choose to watch caro, kornes, whoever the f*ck else is on that show, talk about ANYTHING. Let alone spit drivel about our club.

Or is this like a masochism thing? I don't want to kink shame...

Last edited:
Honest to god I cannot fathom the level of boredom you all must be experiencing to actively choose to watch caro, kornes, whoever the f*ck else is on that show, talk about ANYTHING. Let alone spit drivel about our club.

millennials and zoomers out there need to teach their dads about video games. so much time being wasted on dogshit television that could be wasted on something else instead

Well I don't watch any of it, but some bugger always posts it on here, so it's hard to ignore.

And they get plenty of mileage out of it, so good job to Caro and her barrow of bullshit and to Corn for just being a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back