Official Team Thread Coney Island Wartiors #frankstonrovermedal tonight All Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Due to our loss I've made a few changes this week, Morganashlee we need a bag from you.
Percel we need a hard man down back so you're going to be the full back for the season. Feel free to chop arms, trip, call 'touched on the line' when you haven't touched it etc :thumbsu: Dips also need you to cause havoc at CHB.
Lets hope to beat the Royals and get our season up and running.
i'm here to eat hotdogs and to * s**t up

and I've just finished my hotdogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic win Warriors, a super team effort with everyone doing their part and 12 goal kickers! BigJoe leading from the ruck and once more the biggest move in qooty history pays off #VestyintheGuts.
Backlines don't get much credit but keeping the opposition down to a goal or 2 each is a huge effort :thumbsu:
Also massive kudos to our rookies playing like seasoned qootiers already, these guys are gonna be stars!

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 5.41.49 PM.png

#frankstonrovermedal Wooshette

5. BigJoeD_
4. RedVest4
3. Itsmyshow
2. Frankston Rover
1. BLERN

Last edited:
Fantastic win Warriors, a super team effort with everyone doing their part and 12 goal kickers! BigJoe leading from the ruck and once more the biggest move in qooty history pays off #VestyintheGuts.
Backlines don't get much credit but keeping the opposition down to a goal or 2 each is a huge effort :thumbsu:
Also massive to our rookies playing like seasoned qootiers already these guys are gonna be stars!

View attachment 458761

#frankstonrovermedal Wooshette

5. BigJoeD_
4. RedVest4
3. Itsmyshow
2. Frankston Rover
1. BLERN

I had a solid game mostly. Faded in the 4th. But was doing so many 1%ers that im hardly surprised

I had a solid game mostly. Faded in the 4th. But was doing so many 1%ers that im hardly surprised
For a second game player you're killing it, enjoying your posting too mate…cheers :thumbsu:

For a second game player you're killing it, enjoying your posting too mate…cheers :thumbsu:
Most possesions this game i think.

#praisebeuntothesim.

Makes it easier to display confidence if the sim likes the cut of your jib

So true lol
I put my highlights package and bragging as a final post. So to speak in the match day fred.

Please tell me next weeks opponent is more interesting and has more than 4 active players
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

I put my highlights package and bragging as a final post. So to speak in the match day fred.

Please tell me next weeks opponent is more interesting and has more than 4 active players
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
No idea about the Bears these days

No idea about the Bears these days

I guess im gonna just convert to a religion that prays to the sim.

Does one already exist or should i create a new and hip religion that the masses can truly enjoy?

Does one already exist or should i create a new and hip religion that the masses can truly enjoy?
One exists.

It's called The Boys Club.

I prefer to worship cheesecake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back