Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD put them in prison or let's not muck around $20k fines and jail till its paid.
Did you hear about the youngsters in lockdown zone, caught buying 20 KFC meals At 1am last night I think. Cops followed them home and found 18 Kids having a party. Fined them $26K.

Was listening to a report from the USA and nearly drove off the road hearing this -

in one of the states think it was Texas - they are actually having Covid-19 parties to see who gets it first. So they find someone positive then spread it around at the party and then go for a test a few days later. The age group is 20-29.

Do they not think that whilst you don’t get the full symptoms you are ******* up your body 20-30 years into the future with respiratory, heart issues?
A bit like smoking. But you don’t get the cool look out of it.

Did you hear about the youngsters in lockdown zone, caught buying 20 KFC meals At 1am last night I think. Cops followed them home and found 18 Kids having a party. Fined them $26K.
Yes I was listening to 5AA and heard that, very clever.
Side note. My partner got in the car today and asked me how long have I been listening to 5aa, said I was getting old.

The kid. She was a cancer survivor with other health issues. The mother self treated her with hydroxychloroquine.
There’s lots of humans. There will still be lots after this. This might bring the overall IQ up a few notches.

And nearly none bringing it with them to their quarantine digs. Community transmission, they've screwed the pooch massively.
Starting to have an out of control smell to it. All those early increases back in March were returning travellers. This is in the community now and everyone is jack of restrictions. This is really going to be a trying on everyone. I think they will need to be very forceful as China was able to. That is going to be difficult in Oz. We may see why the US has struggled so much.

No one suggested the club was at fault.

Many sporting clubs do a little extra for fans/members in difficult circumstances. Although they tend to be organisations with a strong culture.

Hence our club couldn’t be bothered.

As for the sentence in bold - just wow!

oh seriously, * off. I live here and organise tickets for others. I chose to be put in ballots rather than receive special treatment (which I could have done).

Starting to have an out of control smell to it. All those early increases back in March were returning travellers. This is in the community now and everyone is jack of restrictions. This is really going to be a trying on everyone. I think they will need to be very forceful as China was able to. That is going to be difficult in Oz. We may see why the US has struggled so much.
Starting to?

Was out of control weeks ago & Andrews has taken much longer than he should have for a full lockdown & now he will have to lockdown for longer & there will be far more illness, deaths & interruption.

Further, it is now risking spreading a 2nd wave to other states.

Starting to?

Was out of control weeks ago & Andrews has taken much longer than he should have for a full lockdown & now he will have to lockdown for longer & there will be far more illness, deaths & interruption.

Thumb up his arse and didnt act earlier when he should have and could have.

The lockdown in SA was for about ~10 weeks and we had much much less than what Victoria have now.

He should also be held accountable for the spread to other states, it was just a poor effort. Mind you, like you said earlier we should have had a hard lockdown at the borders and reacted earlier. Hell even two weeks earlier would have been fine for SA.

These next two weeks in SA is going to be telling. Im surprised not much is made of the timeline about this in the media here with so many dumb Vic silly people coming here and trying to ruin life in SA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rallies have nothing to do with it ffs and for the umpteenth time.

The spike in the USA is due to particular states opening up way before they should have - Texas, Florida and Arizona. That and together with all the Southern States like Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama, South and North Carolina who are all pro-Trump and only saw it as a New York issue ffs. You can’t help people being stupid.

Again the States with the major rallies have not seen a spike in cases at all

Can people please do a bit of research!
Most of Victoria's current cases are from unknown sources, so no-one can say the rallies didn't cause at least some of this and very likely did. If they were so safe, we could have more rallies there even now which would of course be sheer madness.
The SA rallies were silly at the time but ultimately harmless due to low Covid numbers, the Vic rallies were stupid due to moderate Covid numbers, and the US rallies were just batshit crazy. BLM is a good cause with terrible timing.

Starting to?

Yeah I thought it was going bad back a week and a half ago. ago.https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/corona-jamaica-ooh-i-wanna-take-ya-covid-19-information-discussion-here.1239019/post-65658080

The problem is Australians can be inherently selfish, some more so than others eg all the Metro Vic's fleeing to regional Vic or across the border.

Australians are good at getting around people that have suffered but will do anything to not be the one suffering.
We do enjoy our freedoms

Me, the Mrs and the Labrador are on the way to Queensland, at Cobar tonite.

We have already met so many Victorians proud as punch they got into NSW before the border closed.

******* idiots, been great around the camp fire everyone sticking it to the Vics, selfish pricks.
Qld is Vic free. Enjoy.

The rallies have nothing to do with it ffs and for the umpteenth time.

The spike in the USA is due to particular states opening up way before they should have - Texas, Florida and Arizona. That and together with all the Southern States like Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Alabama, South and North Carolina who are all pro-Trump and only saw it as a New York issue ffs. You can’t help people being stupid.

Again the States with the major rallies have not seen a spike in cases at all

Can people please do a bit of research!
Sorry to upset your little blue cart but the LA mayor has now backtracked saying public health officials now concede the protests were a likely cause of a spike in cases. Seattle and Miami the same.

No surprise really - ridiculous to think otherwise

Most of Victoria's current cases are from unknown sources, so no-one can say the rallies didn't cause at least some of this and very likely did. If they were so safe, we could have more rallies there even now which would of course be sheer madness.
The SA rallies were silly at the time but ultimately harmless due to low Covid numbers, the Vic rallies were stupid due to moderate Covid numbers, and the US rallies were just batshit crazy. BLM is a good cause with terrible timing.
Basically my exact reasoning to. I trust in my instincts on some of these things and the politics of BLM is a difficult situation for a labour government. Timing was terrible. Nothing can convince me BLM was not partially due to corona lockdown pent up frustrations. So one feeds the other.

The problem is Australians can be inherently selfish, some more so than others eg all the Metro Vic's fleeing to regional Vic or across the border.

Australians are good at getting around people that have suffered but will do anything to not be the one suffering.
I really like the way you put this.
I have a theory to always put yourself into a good position in the cue. Sort yourself first, then you can help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back