Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the poster who was 100% certain Coniglio was going to Hawthorn?

And Shiel, Lynch. There were others that shared this view and it was pretty funny to see it not happen in spite of the extreme confidence. Call this out on the Hawthorn board though and it will be swiftly deleted

And Shiel, Lynch. There were others that shared this view and it was pretty funny to see it not happen in spite of the extreme confidence. Call this out on the Hawthorn board though and it will be swiftly deleted
Re Shiel and Cogs when the actual players say they are coming you have to take them at their word until you find their word doesnt mean much
Lynch was always plan A Tiges Plan B Hawks if it fell through

Believe what you like I know its BS

Good to see a few more people down my way are clueing on that you don't have to cover your face on the beach, so much more pleasant seeing people smile and saying hello, even saw two ladies meet up and have a hello hug and begin to take selfies. It felt normal for a while.
Its all fun and games until someone coughs their lungs out

410 new cases (+79 on yesterday)

15 reclassified = 395 (+101)
21 deaths (+2)
382 recoveries (+135)

19,927 processed (-14163)
1.98% positive rate (+1.12 on yesterday)

662 In Hospital (+12)
43 In ICU (=)
25 On Ventilators (+1)

Last 7 days
2611 new cases (-305)
95 deaths (-4)
1847 recoveries (+241)

Of the 32 LGAs under Stage 3 (and now Stage 4), 16 of the 32 had a drop in active cases today.

Hume -13 to 570
Moreland -15 to 396
Melbourne -9 to 304
Darebin -1 to 261
Maribyrnong -14 to 257
Moonee Valley -1 to 241
Greater Dandenong -4 to 197
Yarra -6 to 159
Hobsons Bay -3 to 154
Yarra Ranges -6 to 131
Banyule -3 to 127
Monash -4 to 85
Port Phillip -2 to 75
Boroondara -1 to 66
Glen Eira -1 to 66
Nillumbik -1 to 64

Wyndham with the biggest daily increase in actives, up another 14 (to 929)
Moreland with the biggest daily decrease in actives, dropping 15 (to 396)
Wyndham with the highest number of actives, with 929 (adding 14)

5 Highest Active LGAs
Wyndham 929 (+14)
Brimbank 893 (+10)
Hume 570 (-13)
Whittlesea 548 (+3)
Melton 501 (+12)

5 Highest Postcodes (updated 12/8/2020)
1 3029 456 (-21)
2 3030 341 (-1)
3 3064 311 (-6)
4 3021 311 (+8)
5 3020 206 (+2)

5 Lowest Active LGAs
Mornington Peninsula 36 (+5)
Maroondah 42 (+2)
Nillumbik 64 (-1)
Glen Eira 66 (-1)
Boroondara 66 (-1)

Net Active Decrease of 3 cases, first day since June 14th
Record number of Daily Recoveries = 382 (previous highest was 312 was August 9th)
Record number of Melbourne LGAs with daily decreases = 16

Good to see a few more people down my way are clueing on that you don't have to cover your face on the beach, so much more pleasant seeing people smile and saying hello, even saw two ladies meet up and have a hello hug and begin to take selfies. It felt normal for a while.

Come again? Why don't you have to wear a mask at the beach?

I've taken to wearing a scarf on my walks now....So if a person is coming towards me from the opposite direction, in close proximity, I just slide it up & over my nose & mouth until they've gone past me....Simples.

That way, any totalitarian statist nut-bags can't get all narky & righteous then.

It isn’t good to see. It is stupid because of the virus. You can say hello to people in a polite and decent way, no need to see a smile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, one of the people that have tested positive in NZ first went to a medical centre on the 6th with symptoms. Was told to go and get a test. Reappears at the medical centre on the 10th and says that they haven’t been tested. Then goes on to test positive.
I blame Dan

To continue on with the Army saga from yesterday, my friend had the army doorknock her again today.
She finally got onto the DHHS by phone who apologised and said it was human error, but that it also takes several days for communication between their dept to filter through to the doorknocking teams.

The army guys did say to her today, that they've been instructed to doorknock each residence 2-3 times a day, at random times.

To continue on with the Army saga from yesterday, my friend had the army doorknock her again today.
She finally got onto the DHHS by phone who apologised and said it was human error, but that it also takes several days for communication between their dept to filter through to the doorknocking teams.

The army guys did say to her today, that they've been instructed to doorknock each residence 2-3 times a day, at random times.
Some people would enjoy the interaction

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Husband comes home, sees AJ walking away from the house: "what was that army guy doing here?"

"Oh... ummm... doorknocking... yeah.. they... er... still think you've got Covid...."

The outcome is they have stuffed up the results.
When you're visited you are given a sheet of paper with compliance instructions on it and you're given a case reference number to quote.
She quoted their reference number to DHHS and they said it was a reference for "John".
No, not John.

A positive case is walking around Melbourne having received someone else's negative result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back