Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

An updated review of AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine showed the jab is 76% effective against the illness, downgraded from the 79% reported in earlier tests, which US health officials said were based on “outdated” information.
The pharma firm publicized the results of its 32,000-person US trial in the early hours of Thursday morning, reporting that the immunization is 76% effective overall and 100% effective in staving off “critical disease and hospitalization” from Covid-19. For adults over the age of 65, the company put the figure at 85%.

To attend the footy in Adelaide, it's compulsory to wear masks walking around the ground but you can take them off when seated. It wasn't compulsory to wear them at the fringe with thousands of people walking around, it's not compulsory to wear them on the buses and trains heading in, and it's not compulsory to wear them walking on the crowded foot bridge. Yet as soon as you enter AO, apparently the risk of catching COVID is higher..

As far as I know, no other state has implemented this in regards to footy, because anyone with half a brain can see how illogical it is. SA Health have lost the plot.

To attend the footy in Adelaide, it's compulsory to wear masks walking around the ground but you can take them off when seated. It wasn't compulsory to wear them at the fringe with thousands of people walking around, it's not compulsory to wear them on the buses and trains heading in, and it's not compulsory to wear them walking on the crowded foot bridge. Yet as soon as you enter AO, apparently the risk of catching COVID is higher..

As far as I know, no other state has implemented this in regards to footy, because anyone with half a brain can see how illogical it is. SA Health have lost the plot.
We're way worse than you. For the last few months I could go to a shopping centre and sit in the food court for an hour with no mask, but if I went in to woolies to grab some milk on the way out I had to wear a mask.

Talked to the Solar guy yesterday he says our town grew 200% during Ronna (official statts from the post office)

Sea changers trying to avoid the apocalypse
Had a return to office meeting yesterday and the way da management were talking, I felt like we were in a zombie apocalypse movie.

Didn't have the guts to do this though.

Can't fall back on Jobkeeper (if they lockdown) now so be interesting to see what the QLD premier does.

I'll have $5 on it being the PNG variant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't fall back on Jobkeeper (if they lockdown) now so be interesting to see what the QLD premier does.

I'll have $5 on it being the PNG variant.
A few days lockdown if anything.

Oh you know the chicks who went on a crime spree in Brisbane then went to Melbourne for a shoplifting weekend and got busted having a party and then went back to Brisbane and falsified their border documentation with two of them having teh corona?

80 hours community service, no conviction recorded.
Judge would have taken into account being outed in media.

Still don't know who the Aspen Party are.

Visited my aunt in her Home for the Bewildered today. It is the first time I was able to be with her since her birthday in January last year. I had a couple of visits where she was on the other side of a window and we talked through phones jail-style but it was shitful and we both got really upset so I pulled the plug on that. Didn't need to put her through that trauma.

Updates on the WA Border?

Or we good now we won the election?

No lockdown for Brisbane? Even though this case they have zero idea where it came from and the person has been in the community for days unlike the last lockdown over one case?

Or we good now the tourism industry is basically ruined due to overreactions and jobkeeper finishes in two days?

Just another example of these politicians making it up as they go along. Almost like if you catch them on a bad day when they don't want to attend a family dinner they'll decide to shut it down, they have a weekend away with mates planned and we're staying open.

Just another example of these politicians making it up as they go along. Almost like if you catch them on a bad day when they don't want to attend a family dinner they'll decide to shut it down, they have a weekend away with mates planned and we're staying open.
Your heel turn in this thread is epic.

Oh you know the chicks who went on a crime spree in Brisbane then went to Melbourne for a shoplifting weekend and got busted having a party and then went back to Brisbane and falsified their border documentation with two of them having teh corona?

80 hours community service, no conviction recorded.
No shock, given their race they were always going to get off with a slap on the wrist due to the progressive nature of our legal system (note- not saying they committed crimes because of their race, most Sudanese would be appalled at the crimes and the joke punishment like other Australians). And they wonder why contempt of court isnt an offence anymore it is a normal state of mind.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your heel turn in this thread is epic.
How so? Outside of saying the Melbourne lockdown was required when we got to over 700 cases a day, which I still stand by, I have never been for locking down over single figure daily cases.

Especially since time after time we've seen that that this virus isn't spreading anywhere near as doomsday as the politicians and media lead us to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back