Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t disagree with that either but as other posters have alluded to, all the politicians have completely tip toe’d around this not to offend or marginalise anyone especially as these areas are labour seats.

Because they’ve pussy footed around the issue and haven’t addressed it or actioned it the behaviour has continued to happen.
Whilst there are a few things I completely disagree with his leadership, someone like Mark Mcgowan wouldn’t have tolerated what has gone on in these LGAs.

Once people getting caught doing the wrong thing get away with it for ‘cooperating’ with authorities then the rest of the community who are doing the right thing go stuff this I’m just gonna see one family member and then that mentality spreads throughout.

This is where we are at right now and I can’t blame the public for feeling this way.

I agree with this too. I even mentioned it a number of pages back but rather than have a discussion, i was immediately branded a you know what...

It's also no surprise to see the types of people that are leading the anti lockdown movements as well all appear to be from similar backgrounds...

I agree with this too. I even mentioned it a number of pages back but rather than have a discussion, i was immediately branded a you know what...

It's also no surprise to see the types of people that are leading the anti lockdown movements as well all appear to be from similar backgrounds...
too late now
just hope they get vaxed so we can make the magic numbers
Have a few friends in the Indian community who say the amount of anti-vax stuff on whatsapp and facebook pages groups are high

So glorious leader Dan announced today that they will be working hard this week on presenting a roadmap out of this.
The modelling for this roadmap is being done by the Burnet Institute and will hopefully let us know what the next few months will look like.

Unfortunately the director of Burnet stated this last week...
Some form of lockdown will likely persist in NSW until Christmas, an infectious disease expert says.
There will be no “freedom day” in the state – rather restrictions will have to taper off slowly in order to safely open up, Burnet Institute director Brendan Crabb told Channel 9’s Today show on Wednesday.
In Melbourne the lockdown could last even longer than in NSW, Mr Crabb said.
“I’ve said you’re in lockdown till Christmas and I think that’s looking pretty likely,” he said.
So i guess people in Melbourne can expect to be in lockdown until the end of December.

not a race NSW be at 90% before we hit 70% double vaxed
do not worry NSW be free by then it be all Dans fault.
Vote Libs 2022 Fed election.
anyone smell something

Cannot see Dan or Brett opening up even 70-80% we wait for 90% due around 30th Dec
Be too close to new years so lets wait to Feb.. By then be another pay rise for Dan
1631422965840.png

anyone smell something

Cannot see Dan or Brett opening up even 70-80% we wait for 90% due around 30th Dec
Be too close to new years so lets wait to Feb.. By then be another pay rise for Dan
View attachment 1233953
Theres going to be a lot more vax in the next few months
so those numbers might start to go up a lot quicker than those averages

anyone smell something

Be too close to new years so lets wait to Feb.. By then be another pay rise for Da

NSW have had a head start.

anyone smell something

View attachment 1233953
This is slightly flawed as it is based on current numbers. 2nd doses will start to double as first doses drop off so those figures will shorten quickly. Others have suggested end of October to very early November for 80% 2nd dose. The supply coming in between now and then suggests that to be the case.

Queensland is currently lagging behind every other state and territory in its first dose percentage, with Health Minister Yvette D’Ath revealing on Sunday only 55.97 per cent of Queenslanders have had their first dose of vaccine, and just 37.69 per cent are fully dosed.

By comparison, NSW is leading the way in first doses, with 78.05 per cent of its population now inoculated, while the ACT has the highest rate of fully immunised residents, with more than 50 per cent of the population double-jabbed.

Despite the lag, figures from Sunday suggest Queensland is expected to hit 80 per cent double doses by December 5, beating South Australia and Victoria by just days.

Forget the pie and chips or a stubbie, Queensland NRL fans attending Sunday’s finals clash between the Eels and Knights can get a Covid jab instead at a pop-up vaccination hub being trialled by the Queensland Government at the stadium.

Rugby league fans in central Queensland will be able to get vaccinated before Sunday afternoon’s game, in a trial authorities hope will boost immunisation rates.
Thousands of people are expected to attend the NRL final at Browne Park in Rockhampton between the Parramatta Eels and the Newcastle Knights.

Especially Moderna
That deal wasnt made until well after the horse had bolted...why ?

Maybe because they have never had a single drug they have developed get approved before?

Already shipped contaminated vials to Japan which killed three people

Maybe because they have never had a single drug they have developed get approved before?

Already shipped contaminated vials to Japan which killed three people

Dolly Parton still alive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes numbers will come in
Last time the feds released a vaccine rollout was July
Be nice to have something more recent.
in July it showed NSW would get more each month not just 18% diff.
If they still getting this they continue to ramp ahead

Sep
NSW
1631433827009.png
Vic
1631433845723.png

Oct- Dec we get more again weighted for NSW
NSW
1631433895956.png
Vic
1631433924148.png

Anyone know what the time interval will be between first and second shot for Moderna?
Should be the same as Pz (3 to 4 weeks) but they can extend if they dont have enough and are waiting for more doses

or as cold and heartless as you and Gladys

on the bright side

We will be able to go to their funerals according to Scomo and Fryberg

At some point, we are going to have to open up and there will be casualties - like every other country.

Do you think every other country that has allowed deaths are heartless? What's your solution? It genuinely seems you never, ever want to open up as long as this virus is around, regardless of vaccinations.

At some point, we are going to have to open up and there will be casualties - like every other country.

Do you think every other country that has allowed deaths are heartless? What's your solution? It genuinely seems you never, ever want to open up as long as this virus is around, regardless of vaccinations.
"I didnt not order the vax mate "

jab them up and let it rip

not really
Uptake only started after current outbreak

why didn’t Vics lead the way last year?
Vaccinations wasn't on the list of reasons you could leave the house last year. Real stuff up from Dan and Sutton that's not getting enough airtime

if they opened pubs tomorrow to double vaxed
I know a couple of people who would jabbed tomorrow.
Not having a list of what double vaxed can do does not push people into getting it.

Yes we know Mr Hunt (with the silent C) did not order enough
then like magic it seems to gone to liberal or Marginal seats..
You never see things like car parks promised in a election year or Gladys giving her boyfriends electorate extra stuff
nah they spread it to those who needed it best

Still cannot understand how people let Hunt off . He said we did not give NSW more we just brought forward their allocations.
With a limited supply where did those extras come from..
Basic pub maths test I only have a slab of beer for a month.
I take 18 cans for Gladys and leave 6 between everyone else it work itself out next month.
All fair we split it evenly.

Vaccinations wasn't on the list of reasons you could leave the house last year. Real stuff up from Dan and Sutton that's not getting enough airtime

Before Dan Andrews became Premier, there were zero COVID cases in Victoria.

Why isn't the media going harder on this?

Before Dan Andrews became Premier, there were zero COVID cases in Victoria.

Why isn't the media going harder on this?
Murdoch's in his pocket, we'll never hear a bad word about him in the press

"The UK government has dropped a plan to make people in England show vaccine passports to enter crowded events such as nightclubs.
The government had previously said these would be introduced at the end of this month, despite opposition from businesses in the sector and from some Conservative MPs.

Health Minister Sajid Javid announced the U-turn, saying the government does not view the move as necessary in the current virus situation, citing high vaccine uptake.

“We’ve looked at it properly and whilst we should keep it in reserve as a potential option I’m pleased to say that we will not be going ahead with plans for vaccine passports,” Mr Javid told the BBC"

Hope we follow the same model, more so that Hawky Dork will be around unknown unvax people at venues which would blow his mind :D

Last edited:
if they opened pubs tomorrow to double vaxed
I know a couple of people who would jabbed tomorrow.
Not having a list of what double vaxed can do does not push people into getting it.

Yes we know Mr Hunt (with the silent C) did not order enough
then like magic it seems to gone to liberal or Marginal seats..
You never see things like car parks promised in a election year or Gladys giving her boyfriends electorate extra stuff
nah they spread it to those who needed it best

Still cannot understand how people let Hunt off . He said we did not give NSW more we just brought forward their allocations.
With a limited supply where did those extras come from..
Basic pub maths test I only have a slab of beer for a month.
I take 18 cans for Gladys and leave 6 between everyone else it work itself out next month.
All fair we split it evenly.
lol, really? How the * can someone be so desperate to sit in a blody pub ?? beggars belief. By a slab, sit in ya lounge room and every third beer have a glass of concrete. *.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back