Game Day McMurphy Crows at the G v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Himmelberg Vs Billy Frampton.....

A battle for the ages.... Worth the price of admission alone :$

I would not mind so much Mc running patterns if he didn't get in our players way who would pick ball up in 1 motion ,or Mc getting the ball and creating turnovers.
Or him actually thinking he might actually might take a mark and spoiling our players.
Just hope he is the sub .
Then we might be able to have a chance today .
Oops temporarily forgetting about umpires playing against Collingwood at MCG.

Reminder:

We never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever beat Collingwood.

Let alone away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The McMurphy issue aside, Crows are actually in a bit of form and I reckon we can win this.

Why? Because.

Be****ingcause reasons, that's why.

Barring the umpiring ****ing us over at the MCG ad nauseam , Crows by 8.
It's Collingwood.

We don't beat Collingwood.

Crows by 17 points
Another one of your wild predictions dogs ... this one seems one of your more outlandish efforts though :oops:

Drunk Happy Hour GIF by Saturday Night Live

Every game we've played against them lately I've been expecting a thrashing only to lose by less than a goal.

So probably going to be a tight arm wrestle with Collingwood getting moments where they get a run on. Followed by us losing our composure in the last 5 and bring unable to snag a win. Collingwood wood by 7.

But now that I've guessed that, big old thrashing incoming.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back