Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

They deserve to be turfed out, I think EC understands that and is accepting of it. He has no faith in Bill though, let's hope they prove him wrong.
They won’t, the Unions are going to run rampant and we will blow a s**t load of cash.

Nah, one party got it done, as much as lefties hate it.
One party was forced to, despite not allowing their members to vote for it and having No as their party policy.

They needed the entire nation to tell them to change the law before they'd do it.

They never wanted equality - but then the Tories never want that, do they?

Last edited:

Bang, and there it is. It's all about your hatred of ABBOTT. Well, you're not alone with that feeling, but show some common sense and realise what was achieved despite effwits like him having influence within the coalition. Celebrate the people that worked out a way to get it done.
I'm absolutely happy to give you that.

I'm glad it was done, and I wish Turnbull didn't have to make so many compromised along the journey. He's a smart guy who understands business and economic success and is reasonably live-and-let-live. He genuinely could have been a great PM.

They won’t, the Unions are going to run rampant and we will blow a s**t load of cash.

Well I hope they don’t. I believe in unions however just like business can run rampant, their needs to be checks and balances.

We deserve better from both sides of the political spectrum. They have failed us for a long time.

One party was forced to, despite not allowing their members to vote for it and having No as their party policy.

It seems like you are trying to get the last word ;)

You are so predictable, despite the high mighty approach you are just a grunt.

Well I hope they don’t. I believe in unions however just like business can run rampant, their needs to be checks and balances.

We deserve better from both sides of the political spectrum. They have failed us for a long time.
Mate they are lining up, there is nothing surer, they will run amok to the detriment of business and the economy.

What do you mean their members weren’t allowed to vote for it? 3 voted no and 10 abstained. Did they hold government with 13 seats, that seems a low number.

Did they though? A private members bill with the party leaders voting no just like the homophobic Abbott that we hate so much. It's embarrassing that you believed yourself to be centrist. You're more left than Bicks is right but at least he's self aware. You're delusional and are completely on another planet.
I remember that conscience vote now. It was nothing more than a pat on the head now go away token action by the gay hating leaders of the Labor party.

They deserve to be turfed out, I think EC understands that and is accepting of it. He has no faith in Bill though, let's hope they prove him wrong.
Also they deserve to be turfed out for getting rid of Turnbull which was revenge driven.

But they don’t deserve to get turfed out for the policies and how the economy is tracking.

I remember that conscience vote now. It was nothing more than a pat on the head now go away token action by the gay hating leaders of the Labor party.

Exactly. They knew the coalition policy at the time so there was no risk allowing one of their own to introduce a bill certain to fail. And the leaders voted the way the party wanted them to vote. They didn’t want to upset any of the behind the scene heavy hitters, for fear of losing their spot on the ladder.

Also they deserve to be turfed out for getting rid of Turnbull which was revenge driven.

But they don’t deserve to get turfed out for the policies and how the economy is tracking.

Can’t argue with that, but it’s a hell of an own goal. They were up against it though, but not completely out of the race. They’re without hope now though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t argue with that, but it’s a hell of an own goal. They were up against it though, but not completely out of the race. They’re without hope now though.
Agreed, if they lost it wasn’t going to be a massacre, now they’ve not only guaranteed Bill the keys but at least to 2 terms.

Turnbull was close enough that a Labor slip up, a strong budget/tax cuts and the reality of Shorten as PM could have seen anything happen.

There’s also the factor that the sniping also impacted negatively on the polls anyway, had they given Turnbull clean air who knows what the polls would have been.

If there is one good thing that comes out of this is I hope Abbott and Dutton get kicked out. Problem is a lot of good performers will go too.

After this election I’m off of politics.

Do you have an executive summary... apart from him being a looney?
He used some medical theory on heart rate and performing under pressure as justification for moving on Polec and Wingard. He cited some errors they made. When cited examples of good play he cited more medical theories about negativity leading to ageing. The guy is a full blown nutter.

PS I posted this in the wrong thread.

Nah, one party got it done, as much as lefties hate it.

In spite of themselves, I’d argue.
It was inevitable anyway, so who give a s**t under who’s tenure it occurred. Hardly worth having a pissing contest over.

In spite of themselves, I’d argue.
It was inevitable anyway, so who give a s**t under who’s tenure it occurred. Hardly worth having a pissing contest over.
Agreed, why are so many negative about what the Libs achieved? I know because it wasn’t Labor.

He used some medical theory on heart rate and performing under pressure as justification for moving on Polec and Wingard. He cited some errors they made. When cited examples of good play he cited more medical theories about negativity leading to ageing. The guy is a full blown nutter.

PS I posted this in the wrong thread.
Lol, these are 2 of their best ball users & along with Gray I worry about in showdowns.

I could understand if he was using Pittard as an example.

He comes up with a new delusional theory each year to justify why Port will improve... whilst ignoring his coach is poor.

It's entertaining to watch as each nutjob theory fails each year...

I'm absolutely happy to give you that.

I'm glad it was done, and I wish Turnbull didn't have to make so many compromised along the journey. He's a smart guy who understands business and economic success and is reasonably live-and-let-live. He genuinely could have been a great PM.

I honestly think he was in the wrong party. Mind you I can’t really think of a major party he is suited to. Maybe he just didn’t have the clout to get his way in the libs.

Lol, these are 2 of their best ball users & along with Gray I worry about in showdowns.

I could understand if he was using Pittard as an example.

He comes up with a new delusional theory each year to justify why Port will improve... whilst ignoring his coach is poor.

It's entertaining to watch as each nutjob theory fails each year...
Someone then pointed out Gray and Wines making costly mistakes, "yeah but they play for us". So he basically admitted his theory is biased bullshit.

If you want a laugh have a read of the Let’s talk Port thread, Janus in fine form.

Hmmm. Digging an early grave if you disagree with him/her. I’m not sure if that’s passive aggressive or just plain mental.

Once again you’ve shown your hypocrisy, you just quoted my post so YOU could have the last word even after you said you’ve had enough. You are laughable.

I don’t care how many Labor MPs voted yes, their leaders didn’t and they couldn’t bring in Marriage Equality, the Libs did. Suck that up sooky lala

A free vote is a grotesque abrogation of party duty

It’s a mealy mouth attempt to look like doing something without wanting to follow through

This is our policy, we all ran under it; or this is our policy, the party leadership supports it, like all party policy you will be expected to vote on party lines

Pardon the analogy, but how limp wristed is it to flap saying oooooh we want to do it, it’s important, ooooh but you do what you want... you vote how you want

Parties don’t give free votes to policies that matter. Free votes are parties either trying to have their cake and eat or shitting the bed

Usually both

Remove this Banner Ad

Back