SorryIHammerChicken

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2005
Cameron White
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Team Carbonaro™..........
How much will Adelaide win by tonight? Richmond have bounced back the week after huge losses - they lost to the Saints by only 11 and beat Brisbane by 14. Will that put them in good stead for tonight's clash, or will they get done by plenty?

I reckon the Crows by 42.

SorryIHammerChicken said:
How much will Adelaide win by tonight? Richmond have bounced back the week after huge losses - they lost to the Saints by only 11 and beat Brisbane by 14. Will that put them in good stead for tonight's clash, or will they get done by plenty?

I reckon the Crows by 42.
I'm thinking if Richmond don't turn up until tonight..........it could be in the region of a thousand or so points.......:cool:

..... if everything clicks we could be looking at 10 goals....but any win is a good win...and I'm certainly not counting chickens too early

The fired up Tigers will go into half time just in front, after that the sky's the limit for Adelaide.

Crows by 57 points.

I thought this game was at AAMI but i would of gone for Adelaide either way.
Crows captain to kick 6!
Adelaide by 40-50 points but wouldnt be that suprised if Richmond showed some heart and got close or win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beagle_Charlie said:
Adelaide by 122

Richmond will be lucky to kick more than 5 goals
Well they've already got 3 the Tiges, not going too badly at all :eek:

Still, they could be leading at half time and still get done by 80

La Vache said:
The fired up Tigers will go into half time just in front, after that the sky's the limit for Adelaide.

Crows by 57 points.
got the first half of your prediction right, I just hope your second part comes to fruition as we look tired and disinterested at the moment. Not good signs, but it will test the Tigers to keep it up for another half.:eek:

Upset of the year if the tigers keep going.

I said last week the tigers are quite capable of rolling any side when firing but then the swans played a blinder.

Will be interesting to see how the football public see things if the crows don't pick up in the second half.

Fully expected the tigers wouldn't kick a higfh score but the crows kicking 3 goals in a half against the tigers!! That's a terrible effort against the tigers defense.

:)

The only way Adelaide can win is a Nick Davis-style stealing of the game

But theres no quality forward for the Crows

Ari said:
Dang. :eek:

If you have to play like that to win games, im happy for my team to sit on bottom while it rebuilds and bloods some youngens.

Me too I think, but hey my team is still top so I'l accept A loss like that. Maybe it will awaken the sleeping giant. Watch out next week..Carlton I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back