Are we about to witness a 200 point margin for the first time in VFL/AFL history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Our recruiting might have caused our poor availability, but I think we only had one player from our list play wafl. A first year category B rookie. The rest of the team are amateurs other than one previously listed AFL player, Jackson Nelson.
How many of the injured players are having their first long-term injury? If any are having repeated long-term injuries the club should really consider moving on from them instead of having them take up list spots.

How many of the injured players are having their first long-term injury? If any are having repeated long-term injuries the club should really consider moving on from them instead of having them take up list spots.

Yes, the club will make significant changes this year. We just can't do a whole lot in July to stop the bleeding.

Brisbane really need to tighten up their defence and improve their accuracy today if they want to win by 200 points, only 39 points at 1/4 time.

With how bad West Coast have been, could this season be the season that we see a 200 point loss for the first time ever?

View attachment 1725239

The Eagles have already featured in the top four of biggest losses ever this year, and the first to feature in the top 10 in 12 years. The pattern seems to indicate a yes.

Brisbane at the Gabba next week may prove to be the most likely scenario for it.
I was at that Fitzroy vs Melbourne game in 1979 as a wee lad.
still remember it vividly. wasn following either side but had morbid fascination with the scale of the margin, which d me in good stead following Richmond from 1983 to 1993.

Knew it would go like this

Tho tbh had brisbane kicked straighter they easily would've won by over 100 points
played out exactly as i thought it would. Brisbane get out to a good lead, and then just go into cruise mode. None of the top 4 teams have really flogged West Coast that much.

In Sydneys case, they needed that huuuuge percentage boost to stay in touch with the 8.

i doubt we'll see 186 and 190 beaten unfortunately lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back