• Essendon by a little bit

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Essendon by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a smidge

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Crows by a landslide

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • Gee, Led Zeppelin were pretty good, huh?

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Football was the real winner

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought the Dons showed plenty. Very speedy side and gave us a bit of curry when they came through the centre. Our defence was terrific, well the back 6 anyway. Our forward pressure lacked for parts of the game and we need to get that right against the top sides coming our way. Good the way we were able to quell them each time they got a bit of a run on.
I'd have Brown in my best players tonight. He did some difficult things and made them look easy.

What I think you will find is that some players are better when they have good players around them. The Crows have a lot of good players in the side at present.

Douglas has spent his whole career being the player who needs the rest of the team to be s**t to shine, so it's been a pleasant change.

Yeah, it's a real boon to have someone like Douglas to just slot in as the #5 midfielder. You wouldn't want him carrying the engine room, but there's no way he's going to get any attention in a midfield filled with the likes of Sloane, Matt Crouch, Brad Crouch, etc. Has a touch of class and is very experienced now, does some nice things.

Thought the Dons showed plenty. Very speedy side and gave us a bit of curry when they came through the centre. Our defence was terrific, well the back 6 anyway. Our forward pressure lacked for parts of the game and we need to get that right against the top sides coming our way. Good the way we were able to quell them each time they got a bit of a run on.
I'd have Brown in my best players tonight. He did some difficult things and made them look easy.
Brown and Laird hehe.
Do they ever play poor games?
Nobody ever speaks of Laird anymore in here because we know what to expect.
He's an absolute gun and we're so used to it.
Both of these players never lose a 1on1 contest, they break even at the very least. Very lucky to have these two in our backline as our small defenders. Very lucky.

Solid win only time we looked vulnerable was when we tried to shoot it out.

To be honest, the only time we looked vulnerable was when Daniher kicked his bag. Hooker's roulette wheel goals from outside 50 that all came up black was just unfortunate. In any other game half of those miss and we win by ten goals.

Watching the replay, gee the commentators went flat as a tack every time we put Essendon back in their place.

Oh and Ling has to be on the podium for worst commentator..."I love that stuff from Daniher, it's not disrespectful, that's just his personality" referring to the Atkins head rub. What a douche.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the replay, gee the commentators went flat as a tack every time we put Essendon back in their place.

Oh and Ling has to be on the podium for worst commentator..."I love that stuff from Daniher, it's not disrespectful, that's just his personality" referring to the Atkins head rub. What a douche.
It's not disrespectful but it's a pretty stupid look and something that seems to be creeping into Hooker and Daniher's games. You just look stupid when you go on to lose by 7 goals, its jumping the shark territory. The kid needs to worry more about his footy than antics.

It's not disrespectful but it's a pretty stupid look and something that seems to be creeping into Hooker and Daniher's games. You just look stupid when you go on to lose by 7 goals, its jumping the shark territory. The kid needs to worry more about his footy than antics.

I think Rat learnt about "show ponying" when he did the Akermanis blonde hair thing

I love that he's mouthy but I want him concentrating on his game rather than getting sucked in to doing dumbarse "antics" like head rubbing !!!!

Damn.. always thought his arms and shoulders looked funny.
204cm ******* wingspan wow.
I'd say there's probably 5 players in the league that have a wingspan that large, maybe not even.

He also seems to have that basketballer hang time when when he jumps to intercept handballs etc

Those touches that create turnovers are part of his game now - great to watch

So Hugh has a 204cm wingspan. That explains a lot.
Maybe he should get one of these done....

item-graphic-1028-1.jpg

I tell you what, if one of our players did that as soon as we got in front and then saw six goals in a row booted by the opposition, I'd be furious with them. There's a reason coaches encourage players not to lairise, you don't need to give your opponents any extra motivation to beat you!

He will need a bigger frame.

Dangerfield would never approve of a frame that doesn't reflect his self-assessed standing in the community. I've had to introduce some markers for scale.

LSjvCXZ.jpg

I'm sure an Greenwood would go for a frame that's much more modest

I tell you what, if one of our players did that as soon as we got in front and then saw six goals in a row booted by the opposition, I'd be furious with them. There's a reason coaches encourage players not to lairise, you don't need to give your opponents any extra motivation to beat you!
We kicked the next 7 goals.

To be honest, the only time we looked vulnerable was when Daniher kicked his bag. Hooker's roulette wheel goals from outside 50 that all came up black was just unfortunate. In any other game half of those miss and we win by ten goals.
Yeah I reckon four of their 12 goals were from outside 50.

Been waiting for this moment all game.

DMac goals. Has been threatening to kick one all night.

What is our winning percentage when be kicks a goal. It would have to be pretty high.

I always feel when he kicks a goal we should win.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes I checked :D

This is only from 2010 . Total record is 39 games where MacKay has scored goals 29w-9l-1d

Back