FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking they'd made a mistake doing a new season after the lacklustre first couple of episodes, the last 3 or so have really smashed it out of the park.

Accidental Text On Purpose was absolutely back to the best. I'd have it up in my top 5 I think. I haven't had that many genuine LOL moments in a while, nearly wet myself when he shoved the spritz girl, was totally unexpected. I actually sent an accidental text on purpose to my wife just before we started going out, worked absolute wonders haha.

Here's hoping they continue with this level for the last 4 episodes, I'm loving it.

Last edited:
It's like sticking a straw up a frog's ass. :D
For some reason I'm sensing you were a strange young kid for your parents to handle. Some weird kids would pull wings from fly's but in your household the parents never solved the mystery of why they were running through more drinking straws than they expected in relation to soft drinks in the fridge.

Thought the latest episode was pretty good. I've been enjoying the break from the fatwa story line, I generally found that to be the least funny part of the earlier episodes.

Yeah that was a ripper of an ep. First 20 minutes or so I just didn't stop laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m really disappointed with this season, it’s almost like every characters “tick” is being overplayed, all subtlety or potential for surprise is gone. I’m trying to not let it effect my high opinion of the other seasons but it’s difficult, no more seasons please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't a fan of the latest ep. Had a Seinfeld finale feel about it.

Episode 8 was one of the few episodes, ever, where the laughs were a stretch. The whole fatwa hearing thing despite probably funny as an idea, just did not come off done well. That scene laboured rather than made me laugh. Rare flat spot in many many years of funny episodes. Previous two episodes I enjoyed much more.
Basically binge watched 4 episodes earlier this week to catch up to present time.

This whole season has been ******* atrocious and today's episode was ******* atrocious. What the * was Larry David thinking when writing this season. The subtleness of the first run of the show has become over exaggerated and Larry has turned into a flat out dick. Surprised he thinks this is up to scratch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back