domus

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
That's a lot of words to tell us absolutely nothing, Bucks. Jeez- if his injury is bad, have an operation. If this becomes another time where we say after the fact that we should have operated but hoped he could manage the injury and play again at some stage scenario, I will gnash my teeth. He will probably break down and then have an op over the summer and a delayed start to 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't think they will risk flying him over to Perth even if he is right for next week. Same with Howe.

Hopefully, both back for the GWS game.
If he's right he has to play.

Thatsmyname

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's a lot of words to tell us absolutely nothing, Bucks. Jeez- if his injury is bad, have an operation. If this becomes another time where we say after the fact that we should have operated but hoped he could manage the injury and play again at some stage scenario, I will gnash my teeth. He will probably break down and then have an op over the summer and a delayed start to 2020.
Yep, he could have just directed us to this video

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
Sep 11, 2012
Umm...
AFL Club
Collingwood
On Langdon, Bucks actually uses the word 'surgery' in this excerpt from The Age today:

The Pies have 16 players on their injury list this season. Commenting on their progress, Buckley said Tom Langdon would not require knee surgery and was ‘‘travelling well’’. ‘‘He won’t be up in the next couple of weeks ... but there’s a possibility of him returning in the back end.’’

So, no surgery but a 'possibility' of getting back this year.

Jen2310

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Yeah. Sounds like just a couple weeks. Doesnt sound like its serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finnishpie

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
This is a terrible injury update. It says nothing - we already know the type of injuries the players have. Very unprofessional and lazy by the club.
I assume they've given up on Walsh's injury update? Mind you, that was kinda crap too.

unplugged

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
This available and unavailable s**t has to stop. Seriously, how bad is Reid's calf? Even just tell us without trying to put an exact timeline on.

Kirby

This man is confused
Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
That list is strange as Daicos missed the second half and Sidebottom was limping badly going into the rooms after the game.

Jen, if you are going to training, can you update on those two please?
I swear i saw Daicos running around in the second half?

jackcass

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
This available and unavailable s**t has to stop. Seriously, how bad is Reid's calf? Even just tell us without trying to put an exact timeline on.
They tried giving us timelines and some assume that they're set in stone so take issue when they're not met. It's a no-winner for the club.

Top Bottom