domus

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
That's a lot of words to tell us absolutely nothing, Bucks. Jeez- if his injury is bad, have an operation. If this becomes another time where we say after the fact that we should have operated but hoped he could manage the injury and play again at some stage scenario, I will gnash my teeth. He will probably break down and then have an op over the summer and a delayed start to 2020.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
That's a lot of words to tell us absolutely nothing, Bucks. Jeez- if his injury is bad, have an operation. If this becomes another time where we say after the fact that we should have operated but hoped he could manage the injury and play again at some stage scenario, I will gnash my teeth. He will probably break down and then have an op over the summer and a delayed start to 2020.
Yep, he could have just directed us to this video

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
Sep 11, 2012
Umm...
AFL Club
Collingwood
On Langdon, Bucks actually uses the word 'surgery' in this excerpt from The Age today:

The Pies have 16 players on their injury list this season. Commenting on their progress, Buckley said Tom Langdon would not require knee surgery and was ‘‘travelling well’’. ‘‘He won’t be up in the next couple of weeks ... but there’s a possibility of him returning in the back end.’’

So, no surgery but a 'possibility' of getting back this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unplugged

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
This available and unavailable sh*t has to stop. Seriously, how bad is Reid's calf? Even just tell us without trying to put an exact timeline on.

Top Bottom