Banter Dad Joke Quarantine Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A first grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. She asks, "Harry - what's your problem?"

Harry says, "I'm too smart for the first grade. My sister is in the third grade, and I'm smarter than she is. I should be in the third grade too."

Ms. Brooks has had enough, and she takes Harry to the principal's office. Harry waits outside, while the teacher explains the situation to the principal. The principal tells the teacher that he wants to give Harry a test - if he gets any of the questions wrong, he would send him back to the first grade, and he would be required to behave. She agrees.

Harry comes in, and agrees with the conditions. The test begins:

Principal: What is 3 x 3?
Harry: 9.
Principal: What is 6 x 6?
Harry: 36.

And so it continues with every question the principal thinks a 3rd grade student should know. The principal looks at Ms. Brooks, and says, "I think Harry can go into the third grade."

Unwilling to concede defeat, Ms. Brooks says, "Let me ask him some questions." The principal and Harry both agree.

Ms. Brooks: What does a cow have 4 of that I only have 2 of?
Harry: Legs.
Ms. Brooks: What do you have in your pants that I do not have?
Harry: Pockets.
Ms. Brooks: What goes in hard and pink, and comes out soft and sticky?
Harry: Bubble gum.
Ms. Brooks: What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down, and a dog does on 3 legs?
Harry: Shake hands.
Ms. Brooks: What word starts with F, ends with K, and means a lot of heat and excitement?
Harry: Firetruck.

The principal has been shaking his head for the last couple of minutes - he says, "Put Harry in the 5th grade: I got the last 5 questions wrong."

why does a woman shake hands sitting down?
A first grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. She asks, "Harry - what's your problem?"

Harry says, "I'm too smart for the first grade. My sister is in the third grade, and I'm smarter than she is. I should be in the third grade too."

Ms. Brooks has had enough, and she takes Harry to the principal's office. Harry waits outside, while the teacher explains the situation to the principal. The principal tells the teacher that he wants to give Harry a test - if he gets any of the questions wrong, he would send him back to the first grade, and he would be required to behave. She agrees.

Harry comes in, and agrees with the conditions. The test begins:

Principal: What is 3 x 3?
Harry: 9.
Principal: What is 6 x 6?
Harry: 36.

And so it continues with every question the principal thinks a 3rd grade student should know. The principal looks at Ms. Brooks, and says, "I think Harry can go into the third grade."

Unwilling to concede defeat, Ms. Brooks says, "Let me ask him some questions." The principal and Harry both agree.

Ms. Brooks: What does a cow have 4 of that I only have 2 of?
Harry: Legs.
Ms. Brooks: What do you have in your pants that I do not have?
Harry: Pockets.
Ms. Brooks: What goes in hard and pink, and comes out soft and sticky?
Harry: Bubble gum.
Ms. Brooks: What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down, and a dog does on 3 legs?
Harry: Shake hands.
Ms. Brooks: What word starts with F, ends with K, and means a lot of heat and excitement?
Harry: Firetruck.

The principal has been shaking his head for the last couple of minutes - he says, "Put Harry in the 5th grade: I got the last 5 questions wrong."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Darling... fancy putting on a nurses uniform?"
"Ooh, cheeky boy... you feeling horny?"
"Nah... we've run out of bread."

I mean is this literally just that nurses are essential workers and have more freedom to go out, or...

This is the Cow Tools of posts in this thread.

I mean is this literally just that nurses are essential workers and have more freedom to go out, or...

This is the Cow Tools of posts in this thread.

Yes, it's a pandemic joke for people who are in genuine lockdown.

A nurse can leave the house.

The joke has been doing the rounds lately.

Other Covid inspired jokes..

Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19. Prince Andrew suspected of having had JENNIFER-16

Single woman with hand sanitizer would like to meet a single man with toilet rolls for good clean fun.

My bank has just emailed me, telling me to stay away from branches due to Covid-19. I don’t see how not touching a tree will help .

Other Covid inspired jokes..

Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19. Prince Andrew suspected of having had JENNIFER-16

Single woman with hand sanitizer would like to meet a single man with toilet rolls for good clean fun.

My bank has just emailed me, telling me to stay away from branches due to Covid-19. I don’t see how not touching a tree will help .
Since the start of the pandemic, I now have so much sanitiser in my system that, whenever I pee into the toilet, it actually cleans the toilet bowl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back