Recommitted Daniel Rioli [Signs until 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Great form and showing the ability he showed early in his career.

Will get a good contract, and by the sounds of it a number of clubs are talking to him.

Hope he stays, I hope so much. If he goes he's worth a lot, $ to him and picks to the RFC. But in the end I want him to stay, he's so good and and imporatnt part of the Richmond group and culture.

Great form and showing the ability he showed early in his career.

Will get a good contract, and by the sounds of it a number of clubs are talking to him.

Hope he stays, I hope so much. If he goes he's worth a lot, $ to him and picks to the RFC. But in the end I want him to stay, he's so good and and imporatnt part of the Richmond group and culture.
Surely more chance Willie Rioli goes to you than either Maurice or Daniel leaves

Surely more chance Willie Rioli goes to you than either Maurice or Daniel leaves

Hope so. Imagine 3 Rioli's a team. More magic than you could poke a wand at. ;)

Still Willie will stay where he is and so will the others I expect.

Really hoping the Suns are chasing him.

Would be a great fit in our defence and probably enjoy our NT/Tiwi Islands mid year games & community work.
Wow a Suns supporter, you don't see them everyday good luck on the weekend!

Wow a Suns supporter, you don't see them everyday good luck on the weekend!

Considering I live 8mins drive from Metricon, I see them all the time. Occasionally bump into arrogant Tigers supporters on holiday from time to time as well 🤷‍♂️

I’ll let you know how Dan’s tour of the Sun’s facilities goes 😉

Really hoping the Suns are chasing him.

Would be a great fit in our defence and probably enjoy our NT/Tiwi Islands mid year games & community work.

Well we need a KPF. Do you have one available? Perhaps also does some ruck work, and is familiar with the Tigers set up?

Plus your first this year and next.
:moustache:

Considering I live 8mins drive from Metricon, I see them all the time. Occasionally bump into arrogant Tigers supporters on holiday from time to time as well 🤷‍♂️

I’ll let you know how Dan’s tour of the Sun’s facilities goes 😉
Enjoy the game on the weekend.
Should be a good one.

I’ve made the trip up, first time at Metricon. Looking forward to seeing Rankine and Marbs up forward for GC but hopefully a Tigers win.

Looks like the weather has finally cleared after a horrid few days and we may see some clean, dry weather footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of interest in Dan the last month especially.
One of the most inform half backs in the game and possibly most improved player in the league.

Interested what oppo supporters think he’s worth?
Early to mid second rounder IMO.

Early to mid second rounder IMO.
I think most tigers supporters would think that’s unders

We’d be hoping for a pick in the teens I’d think but the out of contract status does take away our ability to play hard ball

We’d be hoping for a pick in the teens I’d think but the out of contract status does take away our ability to play hard ball
Can understand why tigers fans feel this way. I think he plays in the easiest part of the ground and there’s plenty of his type around.

Can't see any club ponying up that much, having a good year but it is only one year and it is also in a position that is easier to replace/find players.

Gun half backs are not easy to find.
Sure you can plug an ok player into it but Rioli is playing elite footy and that’s not easy to do or find.

I just don’t subscribe to this easy role to play BS. It’s not like he plays loose. He’s killing his opponent defensively and offensively most weeks.

Gun half backs are not easy to find.
Sure you can plug an ok player into it but Rioli is playing elite footy and that’s not easy to do or find.

I just don’t subscribe to this easy role to play BS. It’s not like he plays loose. He’s killing his opponent defensively and offensively most weeks.
Hes probably only played 25 games in the position too. He's got big upside there. He could be an AA half back the way he's tracking. Maybe not this year, but possibly in the next few.

Easily the most improved player in the last 12 months, he was almost delistable as a small forward and is now one of the AFLs most in form players for his position.

Can understand why tigers fans feel this way. I think he plays in the easiest part of the ground and there’s plenty of his type around.
Rioli isn't your typical half-back rack up possessions not many half-back's in the game are playing the way he does imo.

Rioli isn't your typical half-back rack up possessions not many half-back's in the game are playing the way he does imo.
You’d know more than I do mate. I don’t watch him super closely so I may be off with my grade of him. I see him similarly to how I see Bailey Dale for us.

You’d know more than I do mate. I don’t watch him super closely so I may be off with my grade of him. I see him similarly to how I see Bailey Dale for us.
Very different players and I love Dale.

Rioli is more run and
Gun. His ability to break the lines with elite speed and hit a target is outstanding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back